Ginseng Green Tea Daily Deep Hydration Moisturizer
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Deep Hydration Moisturizer works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want deep hydration without irritation
- If your skin is looks dull or lifeless
And you want to look healthy and radiant
- If you want to avoid greasy, clogged pores
And you non-greasy, quickly absorbed nutrients
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural essential oils
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men
- Sun, wind, winter and air conditioning. The outside world certainly tries it's hardest to dry out our face! Unlike creams that merely coats the skin’s surface, this unique formula drives deep hydration and protects skin from dryness with Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid. While Green Tea, Ginseng and Rose Water naturally brighten skin complexion and stop excess oils from clogging pores, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, Balancing Vitamin Complex (B3, B5, C, E) get straight to work on supplementing essential skin nutrients. Why wait until nighttime to treat your skin to a deep renewal spa, when you can feel fresh and moisturized with a dewy glow all day!
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry facial cleanser, apply moisturizer over face, gently massaging into skin. Use with our toner, serums, and eye cream for best results.
- PURIFIED WATER (Aqua), COCO-CAPRATE (from Coconut), GLYCERIN (Vegan), CETEARYL OLIVATE (from Olive), SORBITAN OLIVATE (from Olive), PANTHENOL (Vitamin B5), XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE & ANHYDROXYLITOL & XYLITOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER & LECITHIN (from Sunflower), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), THEOBROMA CACAO (Organic Cocoa Butter), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (Jojoba Seed Oil), NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (Vitamin E), HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (Organic Green Tea) LEAF EXTRACT, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (Tea Tree) LEAF EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA (Organic Rose) WATER, SODIUM HYALURONATE (Hyaluronic Acid), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, PANAX (Ginseng) ROOT EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID (Vitamin C)
- Our Products Don't Contain: Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Ginseng Green Tea
No matter where you are from, we all want to look young and beautiful. Actually, before “anti-aging” was even a word, women in Asia were already using Ginseng and Green Tea as their secret weapon to stay radiant and youthful.
Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, Ginseng and Green Tea are the perfect combo to battle signs of aging. Try them for yourself and say hello to smooth, dewy skin you were born with!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Hi, My name is Meg and I think I'm officially Tree To Tub's Biggest fan. I use a lot of their products, and I wanted to tell you about some of their products that I absolutely love. I used these three products in the morning in the shower and the shampoo and the conditioner moisturizes and cleans my hair without any harsh chemicals. I love their body wash that also doubles as a shave cream. These three are all in awakening Peppermint. They're my favorite scent for the morning. I find it really wakes me up and energizes me for my day, it's a little bit tingly. So those are my my must haves in the morning in the shower. I love their moisturizer in their serum in the morning for hydrating my face at night. I prefer their lavender, that relaxing lavender scent for cleaning my face. And these there are skin care products. Really, they absorbed quickly. There are no harsh chemicals, but my absolute favorite product, my new favorite product right now Is their shea butter hand cream. I love how quickly absorbs on my hands, and it really makes them soft. It helps with the eczema. It absorbs quickly. Smells wonderful. So I love to smooth that on at night, gets me ready to go to bed. They're some of the products that I use in some of the reasons that I love them. I hope you consider using them as well. Thank you.
Exceptional product and customer service
I love the Green Tea Deep Hydration Moisturizer!! My skin feels immediately hydrated after I put it on, using it morning and night. My skin seems brighter and more even tone as well.
I'm 46 and have struggled for years to find a moisturizer that soaks in, isn't greasy, and doesn't irritate my skin, or cause localized breakouts. The redness and itching from before is finally going away and I've only used this moisturizer for a little more than a week. This little gem is my Holy Grail! My skin loves it! And I love the lavender scent and that it's natural. As long as Tree to Tub remains in the marketplace, I will remain a customer.
The ingredients are great, pleasant smell (not overpowering) and the cream lasts a long time. Absorbs into the skin very well. I had a dry spot on my forehead that went away with this cream, impressive! I am only leaving 4 stars because I bought it for $26.99 + tax on amazon as 1 time purchase with prime a few months ago, but would rather support Tree to Tub. Probably nothing tree to tub can help since amazon seems to be able to bulk sell better than anyone else, but too large a difference in a 1 time price.