Ginseng Green Tea Daily Deep Hydration Moisturizer
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Deep Hydration Moisturizer works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want deep hydration without irritation
- If your skin looks dull or lifeless
And you want to look healthy and radiant
- If you want to avoid greasy, clogged pores
And you prefer non-greasy, quickly absorbed nutrients
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural essential oils
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men
- Sun, wind, winter and air conditioning. The outside world certainly tries it's hardest to dry out our face! Unlike creams that merely coats the skin’s surface, this unique formula drives deep hydration and protects skin from dryness with Shea Butter and Hyaluronic Acid. While Green Tea, Ginseng and Rose Water naturally brighten skin complexion and stop excess oils from clogging pores, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, Balancing Vitamin Complex (B3, B5, C, E) get straight to work on supplementing essential skin nutrients. Why wait until nighttime to treat your skin to a deep renewal spa, when you can feel fresh and moisturized with a dewy glow all day!
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry facial cleanser, apply moisturizer over face, gently massaging into skin. Use with our toner, serums, and eye cream for best results.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, ROSA DAMASCENA (Organic Rose) WATER, COCO-CAPRATE (from Coconut), GLYCERIN, (Vegan), CETEARYL OLIVATE (from Olive), SORBITAN OLIVATE (from Olive), PANTHENOL (Vitamin B5), XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE & ANHYDROXYLITOL & XYLITOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER & LECITHIN (from Sunflower), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), THEOBROMA CACAO (Organic Cocoa Butter), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (Jojoba Seed Oil), NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (Vitamin E), HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE (Hyaluronic Acid), XANTHAN GUM, ASCORBIC ACID (Vitamin C), CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (Organic Green Tea) LEAF EXTRACT, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (Tea Tree) LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX (Ginseng) ROOT EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain: Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Ginseng Green Tea
No matter where you are from, we all want to look young and beautiful. Actually, before “anti-aging” was even a word, women in Asia were already using Ginseng and Green Tea as their secret weapon to stay radiant and youthful.
Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, Ginseng and Green Tea are the perfect combo to battle signs of aging. Try them for yourself and say hello to smooth, dewy skin you were born with!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I am a licensed cosmetologist and nature enthusiast who is constantly trying to find healthier and more eco friendly products for hair and skin. A client of mine actually told me about Tree to Tub and gave me some of her soapberries. Of course I HAD to order some products to try. I started with the face wash, moisturizer, body wash and lotion. HOLY WOW. My skin feels clean and smooth, not dry and not greasy. Just a perfect ph balance. I already placed a second order to try more products.
Hi! I live in Nebraska, and it's super dry and cold here. So I've been having issues with maskne from the pandemic. So I first got the ginseng green tea face cream, and it has significantly helped to clear up some of that acne that I was experiencing. And then I got the soapberry for face wash with the lavender scent, which is pretty gentle and mild. I would definitely recommend these products as they've really been helping my skin clear up.
Hi. My name is Karen and I am giving a review for the company. Tree to tub. I recently found them. I bought one of their products through another company's website and fell in love with it. And so I went on their website to see what else they had. The product that I started off trying was the ginseng green tea Retin on repair night cream. This works fabulous. You only need a tiny little bit. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and very dry skin. I live in Las Vegas, so it's very dry here. So once I started tried that product, I decided to give the little little sample pack that they have with shampoo and conditioner and lotion. I loved the products, so I ordered full sized products of it. I used the soapbrery for hair shampoo, the Aragn oil for hair conditioner, and I also use the soapberry for body wash. It does not leave my scalp or my skin itchy. Everything. It feels wonderful. I don't have any problems with breakouts. I also use the shea butter for body lavender. I like using that at night before I go to bed because the lavender scent kind of relaxes me and lets me go to sleep easier. I recently tried their shea cocoa, butter, body butter, the Sunkissed Citrus. All of their scents are very, very mild. They're not overpowering, and they don't bother my skin. Ah, lot of scented products I have problems with. But I haven't found any of their products that I have any issues with. And like I said, you don't need a lot of the items. So they did last a long time. I highly recommend this company and it seems like the guys that started it are really fun. And they send you, send you emails telling you about their country company and how it started in Taiwan. And I'm just really thrilled to share this with you. And I hope that you try the product line and love it as much as I do. Thanks. Have a great day!
My teenage daughters have acne-prone and sensitive skin and tried the cream for a few days and just loved how it felt. Went on very smooth and absorbed very quick leaving no residue unlike most of the face creams they have used. Had a light fragrance and we just love everything about it.
All day moisturizing that doesn't feel greasy and doesn't clog your pores. I love that it immediately melts into my skin and doesn't leave a residue that interferes with makeup application.
This truly completes the Tree To Tub skin care set! Morning: cleanser, toner, and apply this daytime moisturizer. Evening: cleanser, toner, night serum, night cream & eye cream. Combined with their clay mask a few times per week, your skin will look and feel amazing!
Hi, My name is Meg and I think I'm officially Tree To Tub's Biggest fan. I use a lot of their products, and I wanted to tell you about some of their products that I absolutely love. I used these three products in the morning in the shower and the shampoo and the conditioner moisturizes and cleans my hair without any harsh chemicals. I love their body wash that also doubles as a shave cream. These three are all in awakening Peppermint. They're my favorite scent for the morning. I find it really wakes me up and energizes me for my day, it's a little bit tingly. So those are my my must haves in the morning in the shower. I love their moisturizer in their serum in the morning for hydrating my face at night. I prefer their lavender, that relaxing lavender scent for cleaning my face. And these there are skin care products. Really, they absorbed quickly. There are no harsh chemicals, but my absolute favorite product, my new favorite product right now Is their shea butter hand cream. I love how quickly absorbs on my hands, and it really makes them soft. It helps with the eczema. It absorbs quickly. Smells wonderful. So I love to smooth that on at night, gets me ready to go to bed. They're some of the products that I use in some of the reasons that I love them. I hope you consider using them as well. Thank you.