Moisture Defense Shea Body Butter for Very Dry Skin - Citrus
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Moisture Defense Body Butter works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have very dry skin, dry patches, or sensitive skin
And you want long lasting moisturization without irritation
- If you don't like lotions that make you feel greasy
And you prefer quick-absorb hydration
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural orange essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- UV damage, pollution, cold wind and dry heat really pull the health out of your skin. It’s obvious that very dry or very sensitive skins need only one thing - a soft soothing touch. But regular body lotions only coat the surface with faux-moisture. That’s why we made this ultimate, all-in-one body butter. First we nourish your skin with essential Vitamins (B5 and C). Then, we calm the skin with fresh Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, and Jojoba Oil. And finally, we lock in 8-hour deep moisture defense with rich Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Olive Fruit Oil. Quick-absorb and non-greasy, this body butter nourishes very dry skin, locking in natural moisture all day, all night!
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry body wash, massage the body butter into skin. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural orange essential oil.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, ROSA DAMASCENA (Organic Rose) WATER, BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), THEOBROMA CACAO (Organic Cocoa Butter), GLYCERIN (Vegan), CETEARYL OLIVATE (from Olive), SORBITAN OLIVATE (from Olive), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/SUCCINIC TRIGLYCERIDE (from Coconut), COCO-CAPRATE (from Coconut), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (from Coconut), PANTHENOL (Vitamin B5), SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER & LECITHIN (from Sunflower), HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL & OLEA EUROPAEA (Olive) FRUIT OIL & OLEA EUROPAEA (Olive) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, ASCORBIC ACID (Vitamin C), XANTHAN GUM, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL (Orange) ESSENTIAL OIL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (Jojoba Seed Oil), CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, OLEA EUROPAEA (Olive) FRUIT OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (Tea Tree) LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
You already know Shea Butter is the king when it comes to moisturizing the skin. But, did you know your typical “shea butter lotion” often comes with all kinds of harsh preservatives, and synthetic fragrances that could cause problems for your delicate skin?
We take our shea butter seriously. After all, it gets absorbed into your skin! Not only that we use only the cleanest ingredients, we pair our Shea Butter with other soothing botanicals to help hydrate and calm your skin. Cocoon yourself in moisture and see the difference!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
This product is light to the touch, subtle scent, saturated with hydration and non oily while moisturizing you skin. I live in a cold climate so I can appreciate a product that is the right thickness that moisturizes without being oily.
This body butter is amazing. I love how it’s not too strong on the scent so anyone can use it at night to sleep too. I love that it comes it a soapberry😍
Hi everyone, it's me Gen. And today I'm going to share with you my latest discovery on body care products. This is from a brand called Tree to Tub and ever since I started using these two the soapberry for body in relaxing lavender and their shea cocoa body butter in sun-kissed citrus my skin never felt the same. They're godsend because, well just a mini background, I've always lived in a tropical country and I grew up using all these harsh anti bacterial soaps for my body, thinking that if I use moisturizing products for my body like, for example, body washes and lotions, I would end up with really sticky skin. And they leave this heavy residue on your skin after. So I've always tried to avoid those. But when I discovered this company, I searched for them online and try them and oh my gosh, like there's never coming back like I wouldn't go back to my old body washes before, because ever since I started using it, it's very, well first of all, this scent is like you're in a mini spa like it's very relaxing, especially if you use it in the evening, and apart from that right after you step out of the shower, your skin feels squeaky clean. But at the same time, you feel that it doesn't strip your skin of its natural barriers or moisture, and in fact, you know you end up with the more glowing skin. And even though it's a very humid country, you live in a tropical country, you don't feel sticky afterwards. It's like the effect of the cleansing effect of this soapberry will stay longer than most body washes and I really appreciate it for that. And then I also started using their body butter, especially in the evening, on the areas of my body that needs more hydration, for example, my elbows, my knees, and of course, my hands. And then I noticed that it doesn't leave that sticky feeling that heavy residue afterwards. And so, yeah, it's very light on the skin, and it maintains the suppleness. It gives that extra barrier protection and moisture. And so, you know, I have nothing but good words to say about these two. I highly recommend that you use them, especially if you're on the sensitive skin type. Because I've always had a sensitive skin and have always suffered from skin asthma. And any kind of harsh ingredients would really react on my skin, but not with these two. Like, I've never had issues. And all it does is just provide the moisture and the cleansing that I need, especially with this one. And yeah, nothing but good words to say you could try them. Try it! You’ll never regret it. It’s highly recommended. Thank you for watching!
Hi. My name is Karen and I am giving a review for the company. Tree to tub. I recently found them. I bought one of their products through another company's website and fell in love with it. And so I went on their website to see what else they had. The product that I started off trying was the ginseng green tea Retin on repair night cream. This works fabulous. You only need a tiny little bit. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and very dry skin. I live in Las Vegas, so it's very dry here. So once I started tried that product, I decided to give the little little sample pack that they have with shampoo and conditioner and lotion. I loved the products, so I ordered full sized products of it. I used the soapbrery for hair shampoo, the Aragn oil for hair conditioner, and I also use the soapberry for body wash. It does not leave my scalp or my skin itchy. Everything. It feels wonderful. I don't have any problems with breakouts. I also use the shea butter for body lavender. I like using that at night before I go to bed because the lavender scent kind of relaxes me and lets me go to sleep easier. I recently tried their shea cocoa, butter, body butter, the Sunkissed Citrus. All of their scents are very, very mild. They're not overpowering, and they don't bother my skin. Ah, lot of scented products I have problems with. But I haven't found any of their products that I have any issues with. And like I said, you don't need a lot of the items. So they did last a long time. I highly recommend this company and it seems like the guys that started it are really fun. And they send you, send you emails telling you about their country company and how it started in Taiwan. And I'm just really thrilled to share this with you. And I hope that you try the product line and love it as much as I do. Thanks. Have a great day!