Quick Absorb Shea Butter Lotion for All Skin Types - Lavender
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Quick Absorb Lotion works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want moisturization without irritation
- If you don't like lotions that make you feel greasy
And you prefer quick-absorb hydration
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural lavender essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- Experts agree, when you treat your skin to a soothing spa, instead of just coating it in oils, it lets your skin absorb essential moisture the natural way! That’s why we blend nature’s deep moisturizer, Shea Butter, with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Cocoa Butter, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chamomile, giving you long-lasting nourishment and hydration without causing irritation—all quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue.
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry body wash, massage the lotion into skin. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), THEOBROMA CACAO (Organic Cocoa Butter), GLYCERIN (Vegan), COCO-CAPRATE (from Coconut), SODIUM LEVULINATE (from Sugar Cane), SODIUM ANISATE (from Fennel), CETEARYL OLIVATE (from Olive), SORBITAN OLIVATE (from Olive), AVENA SATIVA (Colloidal Oatmeal), METHYLPROPANEDIOL (from Coconut), PHENYLPROPANOL (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut), LECITHIN (from Sunflower), MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain: Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
You already know Shea Butter is the king when it comes to moisturizing the skin. But, did you know your typical “shea butter lotion” often comes with all kinds of harsh preservatives and synthetic fragrances that could cause problems for your delicate skin?
We take our shea butter seriously. After all, it gets absorbed into your skin! Not only that we use only the cleanest ingredients, we pair our Shea Butter with other soothing botanicals to help hydrate and calm your skin. Cocoon yourself in moisture and see the difference!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Hello, everyone! My name is Yolimar and today I wanted to do a review on a company called Tree to Tub. They make different products out of soapberries, this actually is a berry that grows on a tree. This one specifically comes from the island of Taiwan. Beautiful island, I actually went there in 2019, and they make products out of their berries! So I was very curious to find out a little bit more about them. Um, I suffer from skin allergies. So having itchy skin and is delicately abnormal in my life. Because of the pandemic, those skin reactions have become more frequent. It could be stress-related, but actually don't dye my hair anymore. And I'm embracing my great hair. I don't mind it, but I do react to different shampoos and, you know, chemicals. So I decided to embrace the journey of grey hair and also be a little bit greener in my life and trying different parts that are vegan. And they are made from, you know, natural origins. So that's how I find out about the lotions and about different products. So far, haven't had any reactions, I and I like I said, I had the lotion a little bit longer and I recently tried the shampoo, which they also add essential oils. This one. The conditioner has Argan oil, and they also add Lavender, so, so far I haven't had any reaction. So I would say it is recommended a 100% and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I wanted to take these seeds and do a little test on my own. So what I decided to do, I wanted to put them in warm water and see what happens. As you can see, my skin is very dry, and this is normal for me, having those flakey are feeling, see how the water is going to change and it becomes foamy. I wanted to take it even a step further. I actually read, and saw on the Internet that you can actually boil the seeds. And that's how you gonna release the most of it. After 10 minutes, the water it becomes more foamier. And it turned yellow and it becomes a little softer. I saw another video. What they do actually put them in other water in the blender, and you couldn even get more foam and more cleaning that texture off soap. See what happens. Oh my God, yes, That's how you know, very impressive. That water actually looks like milk. The foam has no odors. And it's been, you know, you don't feel nothing on the skin. Nothing at all. But it does feel sticky. And that's another reason why I am recommended this product 100%
This lotion is well suited for my sensitive skin and like the mild scent. Provides moisture and good results on my skin. Love this product and has been a loyal customer for 3 years now. Try it and guarantee you will like it
I bought this for a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law so I can't really say how it feels on your skin but if it anything like some of their other products I know she is going to love it
I have very dry hands and love to put this on at night when I go to bed. The lavender scent is subtle and relaxes me to go to sleep.
This is the BEST lotion ever! I have years and years of experience as a non toxic cosmetologist and lotion had always been a hard find, in fact in 30 years there was 1 other! This is great stuff. GREAT stuff.
Moisturizes. Not greasy. Not to thin. Lasts. Smells heavenly.