Refreshing Foaming Face Wash for Oily Skin - Peppermint
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Refreshing Facial Cleanser works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have combination or oily skin
And you want to feel renewed and refreshed
- If you want to remove dirt or makeup
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of naturalpeppermint essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- It’s natural to want an oil-balancing cleanser that removes all makeup, while leaving your skin fresh and supple without stripping out protective oils. That’s why we use only creamy, gentle cleansing foam from the wild Soapberry. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Açaí, this pH-balanced refreshing face wash deeply cleanses clogged pores, removes excessive oil, without causing acne, redness, or breakouts.
- How To Use
Gently massage creamy soapberry foam over face, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use with our toner, serums, and moisturizers for best results. Enjoy a refreshing aromatherapy with its natural peppermint essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), EUTERPE OLERACEA (Organic Açaí) EXTRACT, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), 4 - TERPINEOL (from Tea Tree), MENTHA PIPERITA (Peppermint) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I started using this specifically for some of my acne issues in 2018 and fell in love. It cleared up my (VERY stubborn) acne surprisingly fast but it also made my skin look a way it has never looked. Healthy, glowy, and bright. I got pregnant with my second child that same year and my hormonal acne came back with a vengeance. This just wasn’t strong enough to keep up and I was having to get steroid shots in my face. Once I gave birth to him in 2019, I continued to fight the after effects of acne and hormones. I still struggled with breakouts around the time of month and flesh colored acne and blackheads everyday. In the summer of 2020 I tried a popular more natural brand from Sephora and it helped a little initially but it just wasn’t helping my skin reach its full potential. So end of summer/early fall 2020 I decided to try Tree to Tub again in desperation. I remembered loving it but I didn’t like that they had changed formulas to a foam cleanser. I AM SO GLAD I bought it again. My skin (scarring aside) is clear once again. I do fight ONE cystic acne spot during my time of the month usually, but compared to a full breakout, that’s nothing. I gave them a glowing review on Amazon (completed with before and after pics) in 2018 and I can’t help but give them another glowing review for their own site. I honestly don’t think I will ever use any other cleanser! The super awesome perk I hadn’t mentioned, this cleanser lasts me MONTHS per bottle. Before it was a foam, I washed my face twice a day and my first bottle lasted me 6 months. For a $20 cleanser, that’s amazing.
This is NOT a paid review. They’ve never sent me product for free. I have bought all of my cleansers with my own money.
Pic: Top pictures are before. Bottom are after.
I am so impressed with this product. I felt a difference after one use. It is so refreshing and fun to use! Highly recommend it.
I love this face wash. It has a great scent that really cleansed my face well and left it feeling refreshed and not dry or tight.
Use it every night before I go to bed.
This is the ONLY face soap I've used in 30 years that did NOT break me out. Much love!