Ultra Gentle Shampoo for Very Sensitive Skin - Unscented
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Ultra Gentle Shampoo works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect...
- If you have a very dry, sensitive scalp
And you want to feel safe, calm, and comfortable
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the unscented, fragrance free simplicity
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity | color treated, keratin treated, and chemically-treated hair
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- You may have noticed that most natural shampoos forget one important thing – your skin! While hair may feel soft, the tradeoff is irritated skin, harsh residues, and an overpowering smell. That’s why we use the pH-balancing Soapberry for both your skin and hair, making a creamy, gentle lather. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf, Chamomile, this fragrance free shampoo gives you the smooth shiny hair you crave, without irritating your delicate, sensitive skin.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather into scalp, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily with our argan oil conditioner for best results.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CITRIC ACID, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (Organic Olive) LEAF EXTRACT
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that was all natural and would help Me with My itchy scalp. Puracy helped for awhile, then the itching started. I literally felt like I had head lice. Then I dyed My hair My scalp was so sensitive I literally had chunks of flakes falling out. I then looked on Amazon and found tree to tub lavender. I ordered the shampoo. I tried it and instantly I felt so much better and no flakes!! I was hooked. That has been about 6 weeks ago and I still love this shampoo!! My hair and scalp feel so much better!!! Thanks for making Me feel better with My scalp!!!!
I tried Tree to Tub after experiencing skin irritation and having recurring breakouts at my hairline and forehead (surprising occurrence since I have not had trouble until the last year and I am over 35). I took the skin quiz and realized (and accepted) that I have sensitive, even very sensitive skin. I was at my wit's end trying to find a shampoo and product line that would relieve my scalp discomfort and breakouts. I had been using HairStory, which was great in giving my fine hair the strength to grow it longer; however, something was not quite right for my scalp and my skin.
I have used the Ultra Gentle Shampoo with the Peppermint Argan conditioner for over two weeks, once every other day, and my scalp feels clean, refreshed and healthy! AND, my forehead is nearly clear of outbreaks!!!
The product lasts a long time too. I have used about 1/4 of the bottle. It is amazing to have a natural lathering product that is ph balanced and helps me and my sensitive skin. I am very happy with this product!!
It is good to have an unscented shampoo especially when you are chemically sensitive.
This shampoo is gentle, has a very satisfying lather, and leaves my scalp feeling clean but not stripped. It cleared up a growing dandruff issue for me 4 years ago, and I always come back to the unscented version of this shampoo and the body wash (the only body wash I've found to not make me itchy after a shower). I hope they never stop producing the unscented version!
PLEASE KEEP MAKING THIS POO AND KEEP IT JUST LIKE IT IS, IT DOES NOT NEED TO EVER BE NEW AND IMPROVED ! ! THAT NEVER EVER WORKS !.....MY HAIR IS PERFECTLY BETTER FROM USING IT AND THAT IS SAYING ALOT...REALLY A WOW SHAMPOO !