Hydrating Argan Oil Conditioner for Dry Hair & Thirsty Scalp - Lavender
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Hydrating Conditioner works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry, brittle hair
and you want it to look silky, shiny and strong
- If your scalp is very dry or sensitive
and you want it to feel relaxed and calm
- If you don't like harsh chemical residue
and you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
and you enjoy the gentle scent of natural lavender essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity | color treated, keratin treated, and chemically-treated hair |
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- If you're overwhelmed by tangles, frizz and flyaways, your choices are usually limited to harsh conditioners that irritate and damage your skin, or natural conditioners that struggle to smooth the situation. That’s why we blend nature’s deep conditioner, Moroccan Argan Oil, with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Pomegranate, giving you the soft shiny hair you love, and calm, moisturized skin to match.
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry shampoo, work the conditioner into dampened hair. Rinse off after two minutes with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL (from Coconut), CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE (from Soy), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), COCOS NUCIFERA (Organic Coconut Oil), DISTEARYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (from Oilseed Turnip) & ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), PUNICA GRANATUM (Organic Pomegranate) EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Argan Oil is another one of our favorites, especially for our hair care line. It’s the fancy cocktail of vitamins and fatty acids that your body has been thirsting for. It’s powerful yet kind to your skin, not too light, nor too heavy, just perfect for your hair.
Magic happens when you combine Argan Oil and the Soapberry. While Soapberry gently removes dirt and debris, Argan Oil nourishes hair strands and quenches scalp dryness without leaving greasy residue. You’ll love your hair more than ever!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I tried the lavender hair and shampoo conditioner. Well, shampoo and conditioner and I really like the scent. I thought it was very clean and it lathered up really well I was quite surprised! And it was the trial box. The box was really cute, it came with a little nut and I thought that was very nice as an added touch, I've never seen a nut like that before... a soap tree nut and I was thankful that it came with that. I am looking for sustainable products that are more natural because I don't like harsh chemicals, But the scent of that product that I had was just absolutely amazing and just the lather itself, I was quite pleased. And I have a lot of hair, right now it's in a bun. I even told my friends about it. So thankfully, the product that I got is just amazing. Thank you.
I recently got the bundle of Tree to Tub relaxing lavender shampoo & conditioner. It was their hydrating shampoo & conditioner. And I have to say this is one of the best purchases that I've made in shampoos and conditioners. One of the reasons is because it is all natural, paraben free, cruelty free. It has amazing ingredients, and right now I am working on getting all of the toxic stuff out of my house. And it's been such amazing experience getting these because I don't have to worry about what is in the ingredients. The smell is just amazing, and it's not perfume. It's just, you could tell that it's natural, so that is a big plus for me, and I definitely will be recommending this to all my family and friends. I will be sharing about it because I believe in this product, and I am so blessed to have discovered it as I was searching for something that I could use and not have to worry about what ingredients are inside of it.
Very moisturizing on the scalp and hair yet rinses well. And doesn't feel heavy or oily. Great 👍 👌 product.
Fast, fantastic products, however, my change of address didn't work.
I love the peppermint shampoo. It really cleans my oily hair. I like the conditioner as well but it is too thick. Once there is too little in the bottle for the pump to work it is too thick to pour or squeeze out and so much is wasted. Even when full, it takes way too many pumps to get enough out to use.