Activated Charcoal Deep Purifying Hydration Clay Mask
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Purifying Hydration Clay Mask works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If your skin is dry or sensitive
And you want deep hydration without irritation
- If your skin is prone to impurities
And you want a deep pore renewing spa
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural essential oils
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens
- While most masks are just charcoal and clay, this enhanced charcoal mask is also packed with an Ethnobotanical Infusion! We've combined the magnetic yet gentle Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, and Pumpkin Enzyme to draw out the deepest impurities. This powerful face mask also contains Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera to provide deep hydration, Bitter Orange and Tea Tree for oil control, and Vitamin C to give you the bright, even skin tone you were born with. Why just draw out impurities when you can also replenish your skin at the same time? Go deep once a week while loving your delicate skin!
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry facial cleanser, spray toner over skin. Afterwards, apply this mask on facial skin. Relax for 5-7 minutes and wash off the mask with warm water while it's still damp. Finish off with our serums and moisturizers for best results.
- WATER (Aqua), GLYCERIN, KAOLIN CLAY, BENTONITE CLAY, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, NIACINAMIDE (Vitamin B3), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Aloe Vera) JUICE, ASCORBIC ACID (Vitamin C), CAMELLIA SINENSIS (Green Tea) LEAF EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (Turmeric) ROOT OIL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT (Ginseng) EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE (Hyaluronic Acid), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (Tea Tree) LEAF OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (Apple) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSE EXTRACT, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (Chamomile) FLOWER EXTRACT, JASMINUM OFFICINALE FLOWER/LEAF (Jasmine) EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/PUMPKIN FERMENT EXTRACT (Pumpkin Enzyme), ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (Cardamom) SEED EXTRACT, RUBUS IDAEUS (Raspberry) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (Bitter Orange) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (Sweet Orange) PEEL EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, XANTHAN GUM, CHARCOAL POWDER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, QUARTZ, PHENOXYETHANOL.
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Ginseng Green Tea
No matter where you are from, we all want to look young and beautiful. Actually, before “anti-aging” was even a word, women in Asia were already using Ginseng and Green Tea as their secret weapon to stay radiant and youthful.
Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, Ginseng and Green Tea are the perfect combo to battle signs of aging. Try them for yourself and say hello to smooth, dewy skin you were born with!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Apply to a clean damp face, and when the time is up wash off the mask with your hands. Lastly, apply cold water to your clean face and pat dry. This worked great for my dry skin, and on my husband's combination skin.
It just left our skin feeling wonderfully normal, which was amazing. Obviously you'll need to ADD this to your skincare routine. A mask on its own is just not enough. Also it's vegan and cruelty-free! This mask glides on smoothly and smells pleasant. It dried on my face in 15 to 20 minutes and flaked off just a little bit as it dried, but I was moving around, cleaning and such.
It washes off smoothly and easily, leaving my face amazingly soft, smooth, glowing, and my pores more refined and less visible. My hardest thing is taking time to use it, although it is well worth the little amount of time it takes. I'm very happy with this product and would certainly order it again in the future. This is a brand AND a product that I like.
I just got off the shower and I thought this would be a wonderful time to tell you about my favorite Tree To Tub product. As you can see, it's the clay mask. This is one of the recent products that I've just tried. I love it because most clay masks dry your face out. They crumble and they just don't really feel good. This one, I can feel that it's pulling impurities from my skin. At least that what it feels like. I like it. Like I said, it does not during my piece out. However, before bed, I still like to use their face cream. So these two products are my favorite. My first product I started out with is the body wash. This is the baby here, this is the one that got me started. Then I went with the shampoo and conditioner. I love them all but if I have to pick a favorite: the mud mask. And then when I'm traveling, I can get my own sample pack. So I’m never without it. I definitely recommend all of them but as far as the cleansing its gentle on your skin and it feels like it's for all skin types. It really is. And I love that it’s vegan and they do not test on animals. That's the most important part to me. In the past, being vegan, that was the main issue for me to even try a product. And then when I tried them, they didn't leave me feeling as clean as I would like. These products do the job. They smell great. The ingredients are clean, and I might be addicted! Yeah, they're wonderful. You should try ‘em!
Tree to Tub Ginseng and Green Tea Purifying clay mask really is amazing. Not only does it purify and clarify, it's full of great ingredients like kaolin clay, bentonite clay, cucumber, ginseng green tea, Vitamin B3, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Lavender, Rose, Chamomile, Apple. With all those wonderful ingredients included, how can it not be good for your skin? It hydrates & brightens. It just gives your skin the look of youthful radiance. If you haven't tried Tree to Tub products, you really should! They're made in the USA, organic vegan and full of beautiful ingredients.
Seems nice and skin feels soft and clean, does sting my skin a bit
I love this mask. I have really sensitive skin and almost exclusively use tree to tub products because they are so gentle and natural. I use this mask 1-2 times per week to combat mask acne and it works like a charm! Since I've started using it regularly I haven't had any cystic break outs that last for days before they clear. It's easy to apply and easy to rinse off. I'd recommend this to anyone!