[Target] Soothing Shampoo for Oily Hair & Sensitive Scalp - Peppermint
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Soothing Shampoo works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have sensitive scalp
And you want a minty, soothing cleanse
- If you have greasy, weighted hair
And you want it to look fresh and vibrant
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural peppermint essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity | color treated, keratin treated, and chemically-treated hair |
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- You may have noticed that most natural shampoos forget one important thing – your skin! While hair may feel soft, the tradeoff is itchy skin, greasy residues, and an overpowering smell. That’s why we use the pH-balancing Soapberry for both your skin and hair, making a creamy, gentle lather. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf, Chamomile, this shampoo gives you the beautiful, vibrant hair you crave, while nourishing sensitive scalp.
How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather into scalp, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily with our argan oil conditioner for best results. Enjoy a refreshing aromatherapy with its natural peppermint essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS (from Jojoba Oil), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CITRIC ACID (from Corn), MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, TERPINEOL (from Tea Tree), OLEA EUROPAEA (Organic Olive) LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (Peppermint) ESSENTIAL OIL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Soothing Shampoo!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Soothing Shampoo, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.