Moisture Defense Shea Body Butter for Very Dry Skin - Citrus
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Moisture Defense Body Butter works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have very dry skin, dry patches, or sensitive skin
And you want long lasting moisturization without irritation
- If you don't like lotions that make you feel greasy
And you prefer quick-absorb hydration
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural orange essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- UV damage, pollution, cold wind and dry heat really pull the health out of your skin. It’s obvious that very dry or very sensitive skins need only one thing - a soft soothing touch. But regular body lotions only coat the surface with faux-moisture. That’s why we made this ultimate, all-in-one body butter. First we nourish your skin with essential Vitamins ( B5 and C). Then, we calm the skin with fresh Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, and Jojoba Oil. And finally, we lock in 8-hour deep moisture defense with rich Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, and Olive Fruit Oil. Quick-absorb and non-greasy, this body butter nourishes very dry skin, locking in natural moisture all day, all night!
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry body wash, massage the body butter into skin. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural orange essential oil.
- PURIFIED WATER (Aqua), BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), THEOBROMA CACAO (Organic Cocoa Butter), GLYCERIN (Vegan), CETEARYL OLIVATE & SORBITAN OLIVATE (from Olive), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/SUCCINIC TRIGLYCERIDE (from Coconut), COCO-CAPRATE (from Coconut), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (from Coconut), PANTHENOL (Vitamin B5), SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER & LECITHIN (from Sunflower), HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL & OLEA EUROPAEA (Olive) FRUIT OIL & OLEA EUROPAEA (Olive) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL (Orange) ESSENTIAL OIL, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (Jojoba Seed Oil), OLEA EUROPAEA (Olive) FRUIT OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (Tea Tree) LEAF EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA (Organic Rose) WATER, ASCORBIC ACID (Vitamin C).
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
You already know Shea Butter is the king when it comes to moisturizing the skin. But, did you know your typical “shea butter lotion” often comes with all kinds of harsh preservatives, and synthetic fragrances that could cause problems for your delicate skin?
We take our shea butter seriously. After all, it gets absorbed into your skin! Not only that we use only the cleanest ingredients, we pair our Shea Butter with other soothing botanicals to help hydrateand calm your skin. Cocoon yourself in moisture and see the difference!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Hi. My name is Karen and I am giving a review for the company. Tree to tub. I recently found them. I bought one of their products through another company's website and fell in love with it. And so I went on their website to see what else they had. The product that I started off trying was the ginseng green tea Retin on repair night cream. This works fabulous. You only need a tiny little bit. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and very dry skin. I live in Las Vegas, so it's very dry here. So once I started tried that product, I decided to give the little little sample pack that they have with shampoo and conditioner and lotion. I loved the products, so I ordered full sized products of it. I used the soapbrery for hair shampoo, the Aragn oil for hair conditioner, and I also use the soapberry for body wash. It does not leave my scalp or my skin itchy. Everything. It feels wonderful. I don't have any problems with breakouts. I also use the shea butter for body lavender. I like using that at night before I go to bed because the lavender scent kind of relaxes me and lets me go to sleep easier. I recently tried their shea cocoa, butter, body butter, the Sunkissed Citrus. All of their scents are very, very mild. They're not overpowering, and they don't bother my skin. Ah, lot of scented products I have problems with. But I haven't found any of their products that I have any issues with. And like I said, you don't need a lot of the items. So they did last a long time. I highly recommend this company and it seems like the guys that started it are really fun. And they send you, send you emails telling you about their country company and how it started in Taiwan. And I'm just really thrilled to share this with you. And I hope that you try the product line and love it as much as I do. Thanks. Have a great day!
I have used the citrus body wash for the last year or so and absolutely love it! So I decided to try the body butter as well and love it just as much. The citrus scent is light however it does have an herbal aroma after. I love the moisture that it provides and it soaks in without leaving a greasy feeling.
I’ve had eczema and severely dry skin for my entire life, and I think this is now my favorite thick skin cream. It works wonders for my driest spots and is better at locking in moisture than any other cream I’ve used before. Great stuff.
my skin is doing great since i started using tree to tub
I love this citrus body butter! The scent is very refreshing but not overpowering. It's rich but not greasy. I put it on after my shower and I rub it on my feet before putting on socks. It really helps keep my skin moisturized during the winter months. Definitely will purchase again!