Vitamin C Body Wash for Dry, Sensitive Skin - Citrus
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Vitamin C Body Wash works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want deep hydration without irritation
- If your skin is delicate or easily irritated
And you want to feel calm and comfortable
- If you want to remove dirt and debris
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural orange essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- Perhaps it’s our wild Soapberries that leave you clean and fresh without drying your delicate skin. Or maybe it’s our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile) that nourish and hydrate without causing irritation, leaving softness without residue. Regardless of why our customers love it, from the moment you hold this pH-balanced, Vitamin C body wash in your hands, you'll realize it's the ultimate quench your skin has been thirsting for.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather onto skin, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily and lotion with our shea butter lotion afterwards for best results. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural orange essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL (Orange) ESSENTIAL OIL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CITRIC ACID (from Corn), BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Organic cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants - perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I just got off the shower and I thought this would be a wonderful time to tell you about my favorite Tree To Tub product. As you can see, it's the clay mask. This is one of the recent products that I've just tried. I love it because most clay masks dry your face out. They crumble and they just don't really feel good. This one, I can feel that it's pulling impurities from my skin. At least that what it feels like. I like it. Like I said, it does not during my piece out. However, before bed, I still like to use their face cream. So these two products are my favorite. My first product I started out with is the body wash. This is the baby here, this is the one that got me started. Then I went with the shampoo and conditioner. I love them all but if I have to pick a favorite: the mud mask. And then when I'm traveling, I can get my own sample pack. So I’m never without it. I definitely recommend all of them but as far as the cleansing its gentle on your skin and it feels like it's for all skin types. It really is. And I love that it’s vegan and they do not test on animals. That's the most important part to me. In the past, being vegan, that was the main issue for me to even try a product. And then when I tried them, they didn't leave me feeling as clean as I would like. These products do the job. They smell great. The ingredients are clean, and I might be addicted! Yeah, they're wonderful. You should try ‘em!
Smells like peeling a fresh orange and leaves skin feeling soft and clean
im not usually in to products that smell. perfume is not my thing. this citrus is happy calm making stuff. as a body wash its cleansing and then rinses off with no film. AND as a bubble bath, its a bit pricey but so worth it. i use about a quarter of a bottle at a time. its so lux though! thick creamy bubbles that hang around for a long time. heaven.
Couldn’t get my package delivered because of UPS, sent a mean email, they responded with professionalism and respect even though I did not.
Suggest the products they sell tenfold , if you are in Canada use amazon.
Great! Smells amazing for an all natural product!