Deep Hydrating Shampoo for Dry Hair & Thirsty Scalp - Lavender
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Deep Hydrating Shampoo works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry, brittle hair
And you want it to look silky, shiny and strong
- If your scalp is very dry or sensitive
And you want to it to feel relaxed and calm
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural lavender essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity | color treated, keratin treated, and chemically-treated hair
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- You may have noticed that most natural shampoos forget one important thing – your skin! While hair may feel soft, the tradeoff is dry skin, harsh residues, and an overpowering smell. That’s why we use the pH-balancing Soapberry for both your skin and hair, making a creamy, gentle lather. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf, Chamomile, this shampoo gives you the smooth shiny hair you crave, while hydrating dry, sensitive scalp.
How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather into scalp, and rinse off with cold water to lock in moisture. Use daily with our argan oil conditioner for best results. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), CITRIC ACID, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (Organic Olive) LEAF EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I tried the lavender hair and shampoo conditioner. Well, shampoo and conditioner and I really like the scent. I thought it was very clean and it lathered up really well I was quite surprised! And it was the trial box. The box was really cute, it came with a little nut and I thought that was very nice as an added touch, I've never seen a nut like that before... a soap tree nut and I was thankful that it came with that. I am looking for sustainable products that are more natural because I don't like harsh chemicals, But the scent of that product that I had was just absolutely amazing and just the lather itself, I was quite pleased. And I have a lot of hair, right now it's in a bun. I even told my friends about it. So thankfully, the product that I got is just amazing. Thank you.
I recently got the bundle of Tree to Tub relaxing lavender shampoo & conditioner. It was their hydrating shampoo & conditioner. And I have to say this is one of the best purchases that I've made in shampoos and conditioners. One of the reasons is because it is all natural, paraben free, cruelty free. It has amazing ingredients, and right now I am working on getting all of the toxic stuff out of my house. And it's been such amazing experience getting these because I don't have to worry about what is in the ingredients. The smell is just amazing, and it's not perfume me. It's just you could tell that it's natural, so that is a big plus for me, and I definitely will be recommending this to all my family and friends. I will be sharing about it because I believe in this product, and I am so blessed to have discovered it as I was searching for something that I could use and not have to worry about what ingredients are inside of it.
This is beautifully boxed and well presented - you also get a little seed with it that can be used as hand wash a couple of times and you can also plant the inner seed and grow your own soap berry tree - the shampoo smells amazing - it doesn't lather so dont use too much to try and get lather but it rinses out very well and leaves a hint of lavender in your hair once dried - this is a great product and also eco friendly. would make a great gift or treat yourself.
So far I've used this product 2x and noticed the first time a difference in my dry scalp. Lovely scent and seems to definitely do the trick!
Love this shampoo!