Deep Hydrating Body Wash for Dry, Sensitive Skin - Lavender
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
While this Deep Hydrating Body Wash works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want deep hydration without irritation
- If your skin is delicate or easily irritated
And you want to feel calm and comfortable
- If you want to remove dirt and debris
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural lavender essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- Perhaps it’s our wild Soapberries that leave you clean and fresh without drying your delicate skin. Or maybe it’s our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile) that nourish and hydrate without causing irritation, leaving softness without residue. Regardless of why our customers love it, from the moment you hold this pH-balanced, deep hydrating body wash in your hands, you'll realize it's the ultimate quench your skin has been thirsting for.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather onto skin, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily and lotion with our shea butter lotion afterwards for best results. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT (Organic Cucumber) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), CITRIC ACID, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also containsrich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
My son has eczema and had the tiny pimples on his back, causing itchiness. After using Tree to tub body wash, about 2-3 weeks, the pimples were gone, just gone silently. No more itchiness ~~
This has really helped to maintain moisture in my skin which is prone to eczema. It smells great, I feel refreshed, clean and moisturized. It's better than any body wash brand that I have used, like Aveeno, which is always recommended by my dermatologists, although did not work for me. I am sticking with this body wash!!
The best body wash I've ever used. Non-drying yet great cleansing power. SUPER gentle, even gentle enough for the most sensitive parts. I've had problems with most cleansers and this one is the best I've used. Love it!
Tree To Tub makes the greatest products. A rich lather with just a small amount leaves the skin filling soft and smooth. My itchy skin feels refreshed and hydrated instead. Make the switch today.
Love the body wash and face wash that I received.
*Body wash does wonders to my body as I have allergies to certain products, this one particularly cools the body yet gives me a sense of ease as I smell the lovely lavender scent.
*face wash is my all time favorite. Been using this product on my fave for months now, and I definitely get a lot of complements on what I'm doing to my face. It's amazing and I love it!