Deep Hydrating Body Wash for Dry, Sensitive Skin - Lavender
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Deep Hydrating Body Wash works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want deep hydration without irritation
- If your skin is delicate or easily irritated
And you want to feel calm and comfortable
- If you want to remove dirt and debris
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural lavender essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- Perhaps it’s our wild Soapberries that leave you clean and fresh without drying your delicate skin. Or maybe it’s our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile) that nourish and hydrate without causing irritation, leaving softness without residue. Regardless of why our customers love it, from the moment you hold this pH-balanced, deep hydrating body wash in your hands, you'll realize it's the ultimate quench your skin has been thirsting for.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather onto skin, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily and lotion with our shea butter lotion afterwards for best results. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT (Organic Cucumber) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), CITRIC ACID, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also containsrich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Hi. My name is Karen and I am giving a review for the company. Tree to tub. I recently found them. I bought one of their products through another company's website and fell in love with it. And so I went on their website to see what else they had. The product that I started off trying was the ginseng green tea Retin on repair night cream. This works fabulous. You only need a tiny little bit. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and very dry skin. I live in Las Vegas, so it's very dry here. So once I started tried that product, I decided to give the little little sample pack that they have with shampoo and conditioner and lotion. I loved the products, so I ordered full sized products of it. I used the soapbrery for hair shampoo, the Aragn oil for hair conditioner, and I also use the soapberry for body wash. It does not leave my scalp or my skin itchy. Everything. It feels wonderful. I don't have any problems with breakouts. I also use the shea butter for body lavender. I like using that at night before I go to bed because the lavender scent kind of relaxes me and lets me go to sleep easier. I recently tried their shea cocoa, butter, body butter, the Sunkissed Citrus. All of their scents are very, very mild. They're not overpowering, and they don't bother my skin. Ah, lot of scented products I have problems with. But I haven't found any of their products that I have any issues with. And like I said, you don't need a lot of the items. So they did last a long time. I highly recommend this company and it seems like the guys that started it are really fun. And they send you, send you emails telling you about their country company and how it started in Taiwan. And I'm just really thrilled to share this with you. And I hope that you try the product line and love it as much as I do. Thanks. Have a great day!
Love this body wash. This might be my favorite Tree To Tub product yet, and I've used a lot of them. The smell is lovely, and really helps me enjoy my shower in the morning.
This body wash is full of lather, feels and smells grest!
Love this product and all the others I’ve ordered from this business. Great for sensitive skin
great product why am I paying for 2 day shipping?