Hydrating Lavender Body Wash for Sensitive Skin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Pamper Dry, Sensitive Skin: Dry skin is often sensitive. The best sensitive skin body wash moisturizes first, soothes second.
- Don't Wait, Hydrate! Quench your skin with this hydrating body wash for dry skin without stripping protective natural oils.
- Calm Troubled Skin: Give your skin a pH Balanced Body Wash sensitive skin loves. Shower with no irritation, only confidence!
- Get Baby Smooth Skin: This shea butter body wash doesn't leave nasty residue, only the glowing soft skin you were born with.
- Moisturize Dry Patches: This hydrating dry skin body wash protects & comforts those dry, rough areas, like elbows & knees.
- No Sulfates, Yes Soapberry: This sulfate free body wash makes use of the natural foaming magic of the soapberry to create a gentle cleansing lather.
- Soothing Botanicals: This body soap doesn't just clean, it soothes with organic shea butter, aloe vera, cucumber, chamomile.
- Daily Aromatherapy: Let the light, natural essential oil of this lavender body wash relax and unwind your senses.
- One Shower Gel For All: This body wash for women & men is also perfect for families with children & babies.
- Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together!
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
- Perhaps it’s our wild Soapberries that leave you clean and fresh without drying your delicate skin. Or maybe it’s our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile) that nourish and hydrate without causing irritation, leaving softness without residue. Regardless of why our customers love it, from the moment you hold this pH-balanced, deep hydrating body wash in your hands, you'll realize it's the ultimate quench your skin has been thirsting for.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather onto skin, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily and lotion with our shea butter lotion afterwards for best results. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Organic Cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID (from Corn)
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Deep Hydrating Body Wash!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Deep Hydrating Body Wash, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
And so this is the tree to tub product that I have. It is the lavender body wash, I got two of them, smells amazing. The lather is great. It's so moisturizing with the aloe vera. The box came with these two, I believe they're soapberries. The packaging was immaculate and my experience was great so thank you.
Hi, my name is Virginia and I'm recording this video just to let you guys know how great this product is. This is the product. It's soapberry for body in lavender and it's absolutely fantastic. I live in colorado and the mountains. My skin is dry. I've never had acne, but I'm getting dry patches from just the dryness here. And so this soap is very moisturizing, very relaxing. I totally endorse it. It's absolutely fantastic. And as a matter of fact, I think I'm going to look at the product line and try several other products because, you know, it's rare to find a product that works this well. And not only that, it's a small company, it's vegan, it's good for the environment. It's a great, great product. So I endorse this. I think that everyone should be trying this and see how fantastic it works. It's absolutely fantastic. So, again, this is a great, great natural product, moisturizing does what it says no need for expensive brands from cosmetic stores or whomever, this is economical and absolutely works. Mhm.
Hi everyone, it's me Gen. And today I'm going to share with you my latest discovery on body care products. This is from a brand called Tree to Tub and ever since I started using these two the soapberry for body in relaxing lavender and their shea cocoa body butter in sun-kissed citrus my skin never felt the same. They're godsend because, well just a mini background, I've always lived in a tropical country and I grew up using all these harsh anti bacterial soaps for my body, thinking that if I use moisturizing products for my body like, for example, body washes and lotions, I would end up with really sticky skin. And they leave this heavy residue on your skin after. So I've always tried to avoid those. But when I discovered this company, I searched for them online and try them and oh my gosh, like there's never coming back like I wouldn't go back to my old body washes before, because ever since I started using it, it's very, well first of all, this scent is like you're in a mini spa like it's very relaxing, especially if you use it in the evening, and apart from that right after you step out of the shower, your skin feels squeaky clean. But at the same time, you feel that it doesn't strip your skin of its natural barriers or moisture, and in fact, you know you end up with the more glowing skin. And even though it's a very humid country, you live in a tropical country, you don't feel sticky afterwards. It's like the effect of the cleansing effect of this soapberry will stay longer than most body washes and I really appreciate it for that. And then I also started using their body butter, especially in the evening, on the areas of my body that needs more hydration, for example, my elbows, my knees, and of course, my hands. And then I noticed that it doesn't leave that sticky feeling that heavy residue afterwards. And so, yeah, it's very light on the skin, and it maintains the suppleness. It gives that extra barrier protection and moisture. And so, you know, I have nothing but good words to say about these two. I highly recommend that you use them, especially if you're on the sensitive skin type. Because I've always had a sensitive skin and have always suffered from skin asthma. And any kind of harsh ingredients would really react on my skin, but not with these two. Like, I've never had issues. And all it does is just provide the moisture and the cleansing that I need, especially with this one. And yeah, nothing but good words to say you could try them. Try it! You’ll never regret it. It’s highly recommended. Thank you for watching!
Hi. My name is Karen and I am giving a review for the company. Tree to tub. I recently found them. I bought one of their products through another company's website and fell in love with it. And so I went on their website to see what else they had. The product that I started off trying was the ginseng green tea Retin on repair night cream. This works fabulous. You only need a tiny little bit. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and very dry skin. I live in Las Vegas, so it's very dry here. So once I started tried that product, I decided to give the little little sample pack that they have with shampoo and conditioner and lotion. I loved the products, so I ordered full sized products of it. I used the soapbrery for hair shampoo, the Aragn oil for hair conditioner, and I also use the soapberry for body wash. It does not leave my scalp or my skin itchy. Everything. It feels wonderful. I don't have any problems with breakouts. I also use the shea butter for body lavender. I like using that at night before I go to bed because the lavender scent kind of relaxes me and lets me go to sleep easier. I recently tried their shea cocoa, butter, body butter, the Sunkissed Citrus. All of their scents are very, very mild. They're not overpowering, and they don't bother my skin. Ah, lot of scented products I have problems with. But I haven't found any of their products that I have any issues with. And like I said, you don't need a lot of the items. So they did last a long time. I highly recommend this company and it seems like the guys that started it are really fun. And they send you, send you emails telling you about their country company and how it started in Taiwan. And I'm just really thrilled to share this with you. And I hope that you try the product line and love it as much as I do. Thanks. Have a great day!
Love this body wash. This might be my favorite Tree To Tub product yet, and I've used a lot of them. The smell is lovely, and really helps me enjoy my shower in the morning.