Ginseng Green Tea Anti-Aging Retinol Eye Cream
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
While this Anti-Aging Eye Cream works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If your skin is sensitive to the powerful retinol
And you want its anti-aging effect without the irritations
- If you have fine lines, eye bags or dark circles
And you want to look young and radiant
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural essential oils
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men
Moisturization is great, but when you add our anti-aging Eastern-Infusion Blend, it gets even better! Ginseng brightens skin complexion while Green Tea gives natural toning. The result? Firm, hydrated skin that’s naturally bright and clear without bags under eyes. You won't believe your eyes… literally!
You already know the benefits of Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid for reducing the appearance of wrinkles. But Retinol can be harsh on sensitive skin. So you’ll love our Balancing Vitamin Complex (B5, C, E) and Organic Soothing Botanicals (Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile, and Rose Water). Enjoy the rewards without the irritation! Finally, an anti-aging retinol night cream that loves the skin you're in!
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry facial cleanser, use ring finger and dot eye cream on eye areas, gently patting cream into skin without rubbing. Start with 1-2 times a week, and increase frequency while skin permits. As with all retinoid products, avoid unprotected sun exposure. Use with our soapberry facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizers for best results.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, ROSA DAMASCENA (Organic Rose) WATER, GLYCERIN (Vegan), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE (from Palm), CETEARYL OLIVATE (from Olive), SORBITAN OLIVATE (from Olive), COCO-CAPRATE (from Coconut), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (Jojoba Seed Oil), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PANTHENOL (Vitamin B5), BETAINE (Beet), SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER & LECITHIN (from Sunflower), SODIUM HYALURONATE (Hyaluronic Acid), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (Vitamin E), RETINOL (Vitamin A), PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE (Amino Acid), PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 (Amino Acid), PANAX (Ginseng) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (Organic Green Tea) LEAF EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Organic Cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Ginseng Green Tea
No matter where you are from, we all want to look young and beautiful. Actually, before “anti-aging” was even a word, women in Asia were already using Ginseng and Green Tea as their secret weapon to stay radiant and youthful.
Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, Ginseng and Green Tea are the perfect combo to battle signs of aging. Try them for yourself and say hello to smooth, dewy skin you were born with!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I have used this every day since I received it and I have to say I love this cream. I even have a very dry spot from years in the sun, and I use just a tiny pat of this cream and the spots almost gone Andis no longer red.
I have been using it since I received it. It's a wonderful item. My eyes feel moisturized and look less of the fine lines around my eye. I just love the products that I received from you. Thank you so much for providing the amazing products.
I love this eye cream, it’s so hydrating, and so creamy. I’ve read other reviews that the container is small, and it is, however, the product is very emollient and a little goes a long way.
Ginseng Green Tea Anti-Aging Retinol Eye Cream
I like this product. It is smaller than I expected but you use such a small amount each time that I’m sure it will last a long time. It has a light scent that is nice. I haven’t been using it for long enough to tell what it’s long term affects are but in the short term it has definitely moisturized my under eye. The only reason I’m giving it a 4 instead of a 5 is because I wish it had come with instructions or a suggested use. Is it beat to use at night? Daytime? Can you put makeup over it? Just something to suggest how to get the best results for us amateur skin care junkies. I’m pleased overall with the product.