Ginseng & Green Tea Anti-Aging Retinol Eye Cream
- Regular price
- Sale price
- A Powerful Anti Aging Eye Cream: Potent retinol, hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, B5 & amino acids all packed in this little jar!
Young, Beautiful Eyes: A perfectly formulated retinol eye cream like this anti wrinkle eye cream will visibly reduce wrinkles & fine lines.
Potent Yet Soothing: Organic aloe, rose, & cucumber perfectly balance the eye cream retinol to prevent skin problems.
Don't Wait, Hydrate!: Lock in long lasting moisture and prevent water loss with this hydrating eye cream with hyaluronic acid.
Reduce The Look Of Puffiness: Without those tired looking under eye bags, friends will wonder if you had an instant eye lift!
- Say Goodbye To Dark Circles: While you sleep, ginseng & green tea visibly revive your skin's natural brilliance & radiance.
- Tender Loving Care: A true eye cream for sensitive skin like this one will make your skin feel as good as it looks!
- Clean & Unscented: Enjoy peace of mind with this sensitive eye cream and our line of fragrance free products.
- Loved By All: This moisturizing eye cream for women & men is perfect for dry, oily, combination or sensitive skin.
- Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together!
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
Moisturization is great, but when you add our anti-aging Eastern-Infusion Blend, it gets even better! Ginseng brightens skin complexion while Green Tea gives natural toning. The result? Firm, hydrated skin that’s naturally bright and clear without bags under eyes. You won't believe your eyes… literally!
You already know the benefits of Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid for reducing the appearance of wrinkles. But Retinol can be harsh on sensitive skin. So you’ll love our Balancing Vitamin Complex (B5, E) and Organic Soothing Botanicals (Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile, and Rose Water). Enjoy the rewards without the irritation! Finally, an anti-aging retinol night cream that loves the skin you're in!
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry facial cleanser, use ring finger and dot eye cream on eye areas, gently patting cream into skin without rubbing. Start with 1-2 times a week, and increase frequency while skin permits. As with all retinoid products, avoid unprotected sun exposure. Use with our soapberry facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizers for best results.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This product may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen daily. Keep out of reach of children.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, ROSA DAMASCENA (Organic Rose) WATER, GLYCERIN (Vegan), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE (from Palm), CETEARYL OLIVATE (from Olive), SORBITAN OLIVATE (from Olive), COCO-CAPRATE (from Coconut), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (Jojoba Seed Oil), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PANTHENOL (Vitamin B5), BETAINE (Beet), SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER & LECITHIN (from Soy), SODIUM HYALURONATE (Hyaluronic Acid), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (Vitamin E), RETINOL (Vitamin A), PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE (Amino Acid), PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7 (Amino Acid), PANAX (Ginseng) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (Organic Green Tea) LEAF EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Organic Cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
Ginseng Green Tea
No matter where you are from, we all want to look young and beautiful. Actually, before “anti-aging” was even a word, women in Asia were already using Ginseng and Green Tea as their secret weapon to stay radiant and youthful.
Packed with antioxidants and vitamins, Ginseng and Green Tea are the perfect combo to battle signs of aging. Try them for yourself and say hello to smooth, dewy skin you were born with!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
Hi, I am going to do a little video on Tree To Tub. I use several products from Tree To Tub. The first product I use in the shower. Yes. If I can get it up here, is a sunkissed citrus. It is the body, smells great. It helps your dry skin and leaves my skin so soft and healthy.
Then when I'm in the shower, I also have this bottle. It's for the face. It's a soapberry for the face awakening peppermint. This face wash balances my skin. It is very gentle, oil balancing and it's an active cleaner. Um I used to have problematic skin and I'm not having any issues now and it does not dry my face, it's the peppermint. Let's see if I can get it in there.
After cleansing in the shower, then I have I get out and dry off and this is the double hyaluronic serum and it's very hydrating. And this is for wrinkles. I use this every other night and every night. And during the day, I use the triple vitamin C. So the triple vitamin C, I use underneath my makeup, and also at night. And the triple vitamin C has helped my brown spots. I had a brown spot right here and right here. And you can see how that they're very they're getting very, very diminished.
Then at night, I also use the ginseng moisturizer. It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. I'm loving this cream. It's not greasy on your skin. Very healthy and moisturizing. It has retinol in it and some retinols are very harsh, but this one is not harsh on your face at all. I use this every night.
Also, every night I use the eye cream with the retinol. Again, it does not hurt your eyes. It's non irritating and it's packed with lots of vitamins.
During the day, I use, like I said, the vitamin C. And I also use a ginseng green tea, um deep hydrating face, very moisturizing again, not drying. And I just put on order the hair. I'm going to try that to see if my hair will get thicker. I do take vitamins for my hair right now and I have been using other products on my hair. Hopefully I'll see even greater results. I have been using the Tree To Tub now for seven months. I'm 63 years old, I think. Um I don't look too bad for 63. I hope this helps you decide if you would like to use Tree To Tub. It's great products and it's all natural, which is great impact with vitamins. Thanks for listening
This eye cream is top-notch! It sinks into my skin so nicely and leaves my peepers feeling silky smooth.
The product has a pleasant aroma and feel to it. So far, so good!
This product is gentle on the skin, but I haven't had enough time to observe the results.
I'm a big fan of the silky-smooth texture of this product. It feels pure and natural, with only a pleasant, clean scent. I use it day and night, and my under-eye area looks refreshed and moisturized in no time. I'm looking forward to seeing the long-term benefits!