Hydrating Lavender Conditioner with Argan Oil
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quench Both Dry Hair & Scalp: Finally, an argan oil conditioner for dry hair that's also the perfect dry scalp conditioner!
Don't wait, Hydrate! Soak your thirsty strands in this shea butter, coconut oil conditioner, and revive its natural brilliance.
Tangles, Split Ends, Frizz: They are all symptoms of damaged dry hair. Tame them with this detangling hydrating conditioner.
Rescue Troubled Scalp: Indulge in soothing organic aloe vera & pomegranate. No residue or irritation, only deep nourishment.
Look So Good, Feel So Good: Finally, the shiny, silky smooth hair you wished for, with moisturized, balanced skin to match!
Clean & Color Safe: This gentle silicone free conditioner also works as a sulfate free conditioner for colored hair.
Daily Aromatherapy: Let the light, natural essential oil of this lavender conditioner relax and unwind your senses.
Loved By All: Short, long, straight, curly, thick or fine hair, this hair conditioner for men & women works wonders for all.
Complete The Set: Bundle up an argan oil shampoo & conditioner set and get our matching shampoo. Your hair will thank you!
- Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together.
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
- If you're overwhelmed by tangles, frizz and flyaways, your choices are usually limited to harsh conditioners that irritate and damage your skin, or natural conditioners that struggle to smooth the situation. That’s why we blend nature’s deep conditioner, Moroccan Argan Oil, with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Pomegranate, giving you the soft shiny hair you love, and calm, moisturized skin to match.
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry shampoo, work the conditioner into dampened hair. Rinse off after two minutes with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL (from Coconut), CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE (from Palm), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), DISTEARYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), COCOS NUCIFERA OIL & HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL (Organic Coconut Oil), BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (from Oilseed Turnip) & ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PUNICA GRANATUM (Organic Pomegranate) EXTRACT, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Hydrating Argan Oil Conditioner!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Hydrating Argan Oil Conditioner, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Argan Oil is another one of our favorites, especially for our hair care line. It’s the fancy cocktail of vitamins and fatty acids that your body has been thirsting for. It’s powerful yet kind to your skin, not too light, nor too heavy, just perfect for your hair.
Magic happens when you combine Argan Oil and the Soapberry. While Soapberry gently removes dirt and debris, Argan Oil nourishes hair strands and quenches scalp dryness without leaving greasy residue. You’ll love your hair more than ever!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
I tried the lavender hair and shampoo conditioner. Well, shampoo and conditioner and I really like the scent. I thought it was very clean and it lathered up really well I was quite surprised! And it was the trial box. The box was really cute, it came with a little nut and I thought that was very nice as an added touch, I've never seen a nut like that before... a soap tree nut and I was thankful that it came with that. I am looking for sustainable products that are more natural because I don't like harsh chemicals, But the scent of that product that I had was just absolutely amazing and just the lather itself, I was quite pleased. And I have a lot of hair, right now it's in a bun. I even told my friends about it. So thankfully, the product that I got is just amazing. Thank you.
I recently got the bundle of Tree to Tub relaxing lavender shampoo & conditioner. It was their hydrating shampoo & conditioner. And I have to say this is one of the best purchases that I've made in shampoos and conditioners. One of the reasons is because it is all natural, paraben free, cruelty free. It has amazing ingredients, and right now I am working on getting all of the toxic stuff out of my house. And it's been such amazing experience getting these because I don't have to worry about what is in the ingredients. The smell is just amazing, and it's not perfume. It's just, you could tell that it's natural, so that is a big plus for me, and I definitely will be recommending this to all my family and friends. I will be sharing about it because I believe in this product, and I am so blessed to have discovered it as I was searching for something that I could use and not have to worry about what ingredients are inside of it.
I love it! It does not leave any residue so it makes me feel very clean.
Didnt work on my hair. Dried it out. Contacted company for a refund several weeks ago, still waiting for a response.
Absolutely love this! I have been using this for the last 7 years.