Hydrating Foam Facial Cleanser for Dry, Sensitive Skin - Lavender
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Hydrating Facial Cleanser works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want deep hydration without irritation
- If your skin looks dull and lifeless
And you want to look healthy and radiant
- If you want to remove dirt or makeup
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural lavender essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- It’s natural to want a hydrating facial cleanser that removes all makeup, while leaving your skin clean and supple without stripping out protective oils. That’s why we use only creamy, gentle cleansing foam from the wild Soapberry. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Açaí, this pH-balanced hydrating face wash gently cleanses and deeply moisturizes your dewy, delicate skin, without causing redness, flare-ups or irritations.
How To Use
Gently massage creamy soapberry foam over face, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use with our toner, serums, and moisturizers for best results. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), EUTERPE OLERACEA (Organic Açaí) EXTRACT, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains richantioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Hi, My name is Meg and I think I'm officially Tree To Tub's Biggest fan. I use a lot of their products, and I wanted to tell you about some of their products that I absolutely love. I used these three products in the morning in the shower and the shampoo and the conditioner moisturizes and cleans my hair without any harsh chemicals. I love their body wash that also doubles as a shave cream. These three are all in awakening Peppermint. They're my favorite scent for the morning. I find it really wakes me up and energizes me for my day, it's a little bit tingly. So those are my my must haves in the morning in the shower. I love their moisturizer in their serum in the morning for hydrating my face at night. I prefer their lavender, that relaxing lavender scent for cleaning my face. And these there are skin care products. Really, they absorbed quickly. There are no harsh chemicals, but my absolute favorite product, my new favorite product right now Is their shea butter hand cream. I love how quickly absorbs on my hands, and it really makes them soft. It helps with the eczema. It absorbs quickly. Smells wonderful. So I love to smooth that on at night, gets me ready to go to bed. They're some of the products that I use in some of the reasons that I love them. I hope you consider using them as well. Thank you.
This is the only product I have found that doesn’t irritate my skin! I have to have ph balanced skin products otherwise I end up with painful rashes. I’ve been using this face wash for over a year and my skin hasn’t had a single dermatitis outbreak since!
Wonderful product, smooth transaction!
Smells great and keeps may face hydrated and clean.
I am so glad I found this facial cleanser. It is wonderful.