Biotin and Collagen Vegan Shampoo with Argan Oil
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Not Just A Biotin Shampoo: This volumizing shampoo for thin hair is also packed with vegan collagen, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E.
Every Strand Matters! Let this biotin & collagen vegan shampoo strengthen your hair from root to tip and combat breakage.
Calm Sensitive Scalp: The organic aloe vera, chamomile, olive leaf in this sensitive scalp shampoo soothe & prevent problems.
Look So Good, Feel So Good: The result? The thicker fuller hair you wished for, with healthy, fertile scalp to match!
No Sulfate & SLS, Yes Soapberry: Try the natural foaming magic of soapberry shampoo and indulge with a gentle cleansing lather!
- Clean & Color Safe: This sulfate free shampoo is also silicone free & paraben free, a gentle shampoo for color treated hair.
- Daily Aromatherapy: Let the light, natural scent of this sicilian lemon & tea tree oil shampoo awaken and invigorate your senses.
- One Hair Shampoo For All: This sensitive scalp shampoo for women & men is also perfect for families with children & babies.
- Complete The Set: Bundle up an argan oil shampoo & conditioner set and get our matching conditioner. Your hair will thank you!
- Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together.
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO FOR TOUCHABLE HAIR
Addicted to a luxurious, soapy lather?
All hair loves spa-worthy pampering, especially thin, brittle, dehydrated hair.
Wild soapberries deliver smooth, creamy suds you can’t get enough of. You’ve never had a better excuse to wash your hair.
But there’s so much more than a deep-cleaning, botanical soapsuds that make this hydrating shampoo a winner.
Our Moisture Boost Biotin & Vegan Collagen Shampoo with Argan Oil signature blend contains key ingredients that inject moisture into lifeless hair & lock it in for good:
Biotin has naturally-occurring antioxidants that help combat free radical damage & encourage a stronger, more resilient hair shaft.
Vegan Collagen Complex from black oats & soy protein has water-retaining properties & amino acids that help hair hold onto its natural moisture.
Organic Argan Oil & Jojoba Seed Oils nourish a sensitive scalp & add weightless hydration & shine without the residue.
Sicilian Lemon & Tea Tree Oil deliver a blissful scent & invigorating tingle that naturally calms the scalp.
WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE?
A natural fresh minty scent with a woody hint & revitalizing burst of sun-soaked Italian citrus from a carefully-selected blend of essential oils.
HOW TO USE IT
1. Saturate hair with warm water
2. Apply 1-2 pumps of shampoo to hair & work into a lather (for longer hair, use 3 pumps)
3. Massage scalp, root, shaft & tips for 1-2 minutes
4. Rinse with cold water to lock in moisture & shine
5. Repeat if necessary & follow with Argan Oil Strengthening Conditioner
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. This product may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use sunscreen daily. Keep out of reach of children.
SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE (from Coconut & Palm), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut & Corn), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut & Palm), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut & Palm), BIOTIN (Vitamin B7), AVENA STRIGOSA (Black oats) SEED EXTRACT & GLYCERIN & LECITHIN & POTASSIUM SORBATE & CITRIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN & SODIUM BENZOATE (from Soy), TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), POLYQUATERNIUM-67, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS (from Jojoba Oil), 1,3-PROPANEDIOL (from Palm), MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (Tea Tree) LEAF OIL, CITRIC ACID (from Corn), CITRUS LIMON (Lemon) PEEL OIL
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Moisture Boost Biotin Shampoo!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Moisture Boost Biotin Shampoo, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
I am very happy with my products. I have the shampoo, hopefully to help me help get my hair back because it's been thinning from having Covid and I have the kitchen products, just soap and I have hand soap. I have so many things, I just bought the laundry soap and um we'll be trying that soon. But I am at this point very happy and glad that it's very kind to the earth.
I bought this shampoo, the soapberry for hair and the Argan oil for hair from my granddaughter because her hair is very curly. This has made it very soft and manageable. It's a wonderful product. I would recommend it to anyone with curly hair.
Perfect as always. Love my Tree to Tub products.
Moisture Boost Biotin & Vegan Collagen Shampoo with Argan Oil - Sicilian Lemon & Tea Tree Oil
I recently had a reaction to a shampoo used on my hair from a salon appointment and a clump of hair fell out. :( For this reason I started to search for an all natural plant- based product. After reading the ingredients and reading the reviews , I decided to give it a try to help strength and thicken my hair. I loved it!!. I see my husband has been dipping into my shampoo and has become a fan also. it looks like I may have lost my shampoo. :o I do highly recommend giving it a try. Nothing to loose everything to gain.