Quick Absorb Shea Butter Lotion for All Skin Types - Lavender
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Quick Absorb Lotion works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have dry or sensitive skin
And you want moisturization without irritation
- If you don't like lotions that make you feel greasy
And you prefer quick-absorb hydration
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural lavender essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- Experts agree, when you treat your skin to a soothing spa, instead of just coating it in oils, it lets your skin absorb essential moisture the natural way! That’s why we blend nature’s deep moisturizer, Shea Butter, with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Cocoa Butter, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chamomile, giving you long-lasting nourishment and hydration without causing irritation—all quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue.
- How To Use
After washing with our soapberry body wash, massage the lotion into skin. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural lavender essential oil.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, GLYCERIN (Vegan), CETEARYL OLIVATE (from Olive), SORBITAN OLIVATE (from Olive), SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER & LECITHIN (from Soy), COCO-CAPRATE (from Coconut), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (Lavender) ESSENTIAL OIL, METHYLPROPANEDIOL & CAPRYLYL GLYCOL & PHENYLPROPANOL (from Coconut), AVENA SATIVA (Organic Oat) KERNEL FLOUR, BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), THEOBROMA CACAO (Organic Cocoa Butter), MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, SODIUM LEVULINATE & SODIUM ANISATE (from Sugar Cane and Fennel)
- Our Products Don't Contain: Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Quick Absorb Shea Butter Lotion!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Quick Absorb Shea Butter Lotion, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
You already know Shea Butter is the king when it comes to moisturizing the skin. But, did you know your typical “shea butter lotion” often comes with all kinds of harsh preservatives and synthetic fragrances that could cause problems for your delicate skin?
We take our shea butter seriously. After all, it gets absorbed into your skin! Not only that we use only the cleanest ingredients, we pair our Shea Butter with other soothing botanicals to help hydrate and calm your skin. Cocoon yourself in moisture and see the difference!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
I use my Tree To Tub Shea butter lotion right after the shower. As you can see right now. I have the relaxing lavender because I do, I feel like it's very soothing. Um the thing I love most about Tree To Tub is that it's safe ingredients. There's no silicone sulfates, parabens, fragrances, It's cruelty free, it's vegan. This is everything I want in my products. Um, it actually works. I'm smooth for days, and I'm someone who has really dry skin and really sensitive skin and this works for me. So thanks so much for making a great product. I am a repeat buyer.
Hi, I'm Tamara. I really enjoyed the Tree To Tub, lavender, shea butter lotion. I've had multiple surgeries in the last couple of years and I've found that this lotion is the best overall in smoothing, um my skin that has been absolutely abused. So cheers to you and I love it, and I use it all the time.
Hello, everyone! My name is Yolimar and today I wanted to do a review on a company called Tree to Tub. They make different products out of soapberries, this actually is a berry that grows on a tree. This one specifically comes from the island of Taiwan. Beautiful island, I actually went there in 2019, and they make products out of their berries! So I was very curious to find out a little bit more about them. Um, I suffer from skin allergies. So having itchy skin and is delicately abnormal in my life. Because of the pandemic, those skin reactions have become more frequent. It could be stress-related, but actually don't dye my hair anymore. And I'm embracing my great hair. I don't mind it, but I do react to different shampoos and, you know, chemicals. So I decided to embrace the journey of grey hair and also be a little bit greener in my life and trying different parts that are vegan. And they are made from, you know, natural origins. So that's how I find out about the lotions and about different products. So far, haven't had any reactions, I and I like I said, I had the lotion a little bit longer and I recently tried the shampoo, which they also add essential oils. This one. The conditioner has Argan oil, and they also add Lavender, so, so far I haven't had any reaction. So I would say it is recommended a 100% and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I wanted to take these seeds and do a little test on my own. So what I decided to do, I wanted to put them in warm water and see what happens. As you can see, my skin is very dry, and this is normal for me, having those flakey are feeling, see how the water is going to change and it becomes foamy. I wanted to take it even a step further. I actually read, and saw on the Internet that you can actually boil the seeds. And that's how you gonna release the most of it. After 10 minutes, the water it becomes more foamier. And it turned yellow and it becomes a little softer. I saw another video. What they do actually put them in other water in the blender, and you couldn even get more foam and more cleaning that texture off soap. See what happens. Oh my God, yes, That's how you know, very impressive. That water actually looks like milk. The foam has no odors. And it's been, you know, you don't feel nothing on the skin. Nothing at all. But it does feel sticky. And that's another reason why I am recommended this product 100%
I don’t think it smells like launder, but the scent dissipates quickly and it really softens and hydrates my skin.
I love this stuff it smells so good & feels good on my skin. Great product!