Refreshing Body Wash for Sensitive, Oily Skin - Peppermint
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Refreshing Body Wash works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have combination or oily skin
And you want to feel renewed and refreshed
- If you want to remove dirt and debris
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural peppermint essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- Perhaps it’s our wild Soapberries and refreshing Peppermint that leave you fresh and clean without irritating your delicate skin. Or maybe it’s our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile) that nourish and hydrate without causing irritation, leaving softness without residue. Regardless of why our customers love it, from the moment you hold this pH-balanced, refreshing body wash in your hands, you'll realize it's the ultimate cleanse your skin has been thirsting for.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather onto skin, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily and lotion with our shea butter lotion afterwards for best results. Enjoy a refreshing aromatherapy with its natural peppermint essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Organic Cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (Peppermint) ESSENTIAL OIL, CITRIC ACID (from Corn), TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Hi, My name is Meg and I think I'm officially Tree To Tub's Biggest fan. I use a lot of their products, and I wanted to tell you about some of their products that I absolutely love. I used these three products in the morning in the shower and the shampoo and the conditioner moisturizes and cleans my hair without any harsh chemicals. I love their body wash that also doubles as a shave cream. These three are all in awakening Peppermint. They're my favorite scent for the morning. I find it really wakes me up and energizes me for my day, it's a little bit tingly. So those are my my must haves in the morning in the shower. I love their moisturizer in their serum in the morning for hydrating my face at night. I prefer their lavender, that relaxing lavender scent for cleaning my face. And these there are skin care products. Really, they absorbed quickly. There are no harsh chemicals, but my absolute favorite product, my new favorite product right now Is their shea butter hand cream. I love how quickly absorbs on my hands, and it really makes them soft. It helps with the eczema. It absorbs quickly. Smells wonderful. So I love to smooth that on at night, gets me ready to go to bed. They're some of the products that I use in some of the reasons that I love them. I hope you consider using them as well. Thank you.
I am a indigenous woman from Vancouver, BC, Canada. When I was 10ish we were at a powwow and my mom asked if I wanted Indian ice cream, ice cream, yeah! Blah it tasted soapy and was made with North American soap berry. When you whip it it whips up like whipping cream. I never fell for that again. I found Tree to tub at Grove subscription service. I have so many allergies I am trying to go as natural as possible. I rarely have to use dandruff shampoo that never completely resolved the problem and I had to wash my hair daily or I would have scabbing and bleeding on my scalp. My body is less itchy and my face cleared up (until I used makeup, primer, finishing spray and makeup removal wipes after a year of none of that) I’m back to just the Tree to tub products and my face is clearing up again but now I have some scaring so I rub some of my aloe plant on my face. I now shop directly with the company with their subscription service to save some money. I recommend this to my family and friends and anyone else who will listen to me. The only one improvement that I suggest is to save more trees, don’t need every product in its individual box to put in a box. That’s it. Thanks Tree to tub.
It has a great fresh peppermint smell but be careful to only use on arms, legs and torso. It can burn when it gets in contact with other places.
We are sorry to hear that our body wash caused you a reaction. Some times our bodies are sensitive to a particular ingredient, in this case it might be the peppermint essential oil. We would love if you could give us a second chance by trying out another of our body washes.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
I love this. The peppermint smell is amazing
I like the clean and fresh feeling after using the product. The scent is refreshing not overpowering