Refreshing Peppermint Argan Oil Conditioner
- Regular price
- Sale price
Restores Moisture Balance: An argan oil conditioner for dry hair & dry scalp that won't overdo it for the occasional oily hair!
Don't wait, Hydrate! Soak your thirsty strands in this shea butter, coconut oil conditioner, and revive its natural brilliance.
Tangles, Split Ends, Frizz: They are all symptoms of damaged dry hair. Tame them with this detangling hydrating conditioner.
Rescue Troubled Scalp: Indulge in soothing organic aloe vera & pomegranate. No residue or irritation, only deep nourishment.
- Look So Good, Feel So Good: Finally, the shiny, silky smooth hair you wished for, with moisturized, balanced skin to match!
Clean & Color Safe: This gentle silicone free conditioner also works as a sulfate free conditioner for colored hair.
Daily Aromatherapy: Let the light, natural essential oil of this peppermint conditioner refresh and awaken your senses.
Loved By All: Thick, fine, short, long, straight or curly hair, this hair conditioner for men & women works wonders for all.
Complete The Set: Bundle up an argan oil shampoo & conditioner set and get our matching shampoo. Your hair will thank you!
- Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together.
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
- If you're tired of greasy scalp or heavy oily hair, your choices are usually limited to harsh conditioners that irritate and damage your skin, or natural conditioners that weigh you down even more. That’s why we blend nature’s deep conditioner, Moroccan Argan Oil, with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, Pomegranate, giving you the fresh, voluminous hair you love, and calm, peaceful skin to match.
How To Use
After washing with our soapberry shampoo, work the conditioner into dampened hair. Rinse off after two minutes with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Enjoy a refreshing aromatherapy with its natural peppermint essential oil.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
- ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL (from Coconut), CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE (from Palm), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), DISTEARYL DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), COCOS NUCIFERA OIL & HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL (Organic Coconut Oil), BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (from Oilseed Turnip) & ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PUNICA GRANATUM (Organic Pomegranate) EXTRACT, POLYQUATERNIUM-67, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF (Peppermint) ESSENTIAL OIL
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Soothing Argan Oil Conditioner!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Soothing Argan Oil Conditioner, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Argan Oil is another one of our favorites, especially for our hair care line. It’s the fancy cocktail of vitamins and fatty acids that your body has been thirsting for. It’s powerful yet kind to your skin, not too light, nor too heavy, just perfect for your hair.
Magic happens when you combine Argan Oil and the Soapberry. While Soapberry gently removes dirt and debris, Argan Oil nourishes hair strands and quenches scalp dryness without leaving greasy residue. You’ll love your hair more than ever!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
Hi, My name is Meg and I think I'm officially Tree To Tub's Biggest fan. I use a lot of their products, and I wanted to tell you about some of their products that I absolutely love. I used these three products in the morning in the shower and the shampoo and the conditioner moisturizes and cleans my hair without any harsh chemicals. I love their body wash that also doubles as a shave cream. These three are all in awakening Peppermint. They're my favorite scent for the morning. I find it really wakes me up and energizes me for my day, it's a little bit tingly. So those are my my must haves in the morning in the shower. I love their moisturizer in their serum in the morning for hydrating my face at night. I prefer their lavender, that relaxing lavender scent for cleaning my face. And these there are skin care products. Really, they absorbed quickly. There are no harsh chemicals, but my absolute favorite product, my new favorite product right now Is their shea butter hand cream. I love how quickly absorbs on my hands, and it really makes them soft. It helps with the eczema. It absorbs quickly. Smells wonderful. So I love to smooth that on at night, gets me ready to go to bed. They're some of the products that I use in some of the reasons that I love them. I hope you consider using them as well. Thank you.
Hey, everyone. I just want to tell you about a product that I tried recently. The tree to tub products. And this happens to be the soap berry set, which includes a shampoo and a conditioner. These were really nice products. They have just a hint of peppermint flavor to them, which leaves you with a really nice feeling in your hair. But I enjoy these products and highly recommend because they're just a really good product. Good value for the money.
This conditioner worked wonders, leaving our hair incredibly soft and smooth!
I absolutely love this amazing skin care product! It has worked wonders for my skin, and I can't recommend it enough! :)
This is great! It smells nice and goes on smoothly. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth without leaving any build up.