Soothing Shampoo for Oily Hair & Sensitive Scalp - Peppermint
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Soothing Shampoo works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have sensitive scalp
And you want a minty, soothing cleanse
- If you have greasy, weighted hair
And you want it to look fresh and vibrant
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural peppermint essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity | color treated, keratin treated, and chemically-treated hair |
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- You may have noticed that most natural shampoos forget one important thing – your skin! While hair may feel soft, the tradeoff is itchy skin, greasy residues, and an overpowering smell. That’s why we use the pH-balancing Soapberry for both your skin and hair, making a creamy, gentle lather. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf, Chamomile, this shampoo gives you the beautiful, vibrant hair you crave, while nourishing sensitive scalp.
How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather into scalp, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily with our argan oil conditioner for best results. Enjoy a refreshing aromatherapy with its natural peppermint essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), POLYQUATERNIUM-7, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), CITRIC ACID, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (Organic Olive) LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (Peppermint) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Soothing Shampoo!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Soothing Shampoo, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Hi, My name is Meg and I think I'm officially Tree To Tub's Biggest fan. I use a lot of their products, and I wanted to tell you about some of their products that I absolutely love. I used these three products in the morning in the shower and the shampoo and the conditioner moisturizes and cleans my hair without any harsh chemicals. I love their body wash that also doubles as a shave cream. These three are all in awakening Peppermint. They're my favorite scent for the morning. I find it really wakes me up and energizes me for my day, it's a little bit tingly. So those are my my must haves in the morning in the shower. I love their moisturizer in their serum in the morning for hydrating my face at night. I prefer their lavender, that relaxing lavender scent for cleaning my face. And these there are skin care products. Really, they absorbed quickly. There are no harsh chemicals, but my absolute favorite product, my new favorite product right now Is their shea butter hand cream. I love how quickly absorbs on my hands, and it really makes them soft. It helps with the eczema. It absorbs quickly. Smells wonderful. So I love to smooth that on at night, gets me ready to go to bed. They're some of the products that I use in some of the reasons that I love them. I hope you consider using them as well. Thank you.
Hey, everyone. I just want to tell you about a product that I tried recently. The tree to tub products. And this happens to be the soap berry set, which includes a shampoo and a conditioner. These were really nice products. They have just a hint of peppermint flavor to them, which leaves you with a really nice feeling in your hair. But I enjoy these products and highly recommend because they're just a really good product. Good value for the money.
I have been using the Peppermint Shampoo and Argon Lavender conditioner for about 4-5 months now. The first month, I was weary. I knew that it would take some time for my hair to adjust but I wasn't prepared to go a whole month with the constant greasy feeling, even after I just showered.
A little background on my hair. I absolutely do not heat style my hair and I dont use any other product but jojoba oil every once in a while. My hair is on the dryer side with slight frizz. After having two kids, I lost a lot of it postpartum and still shed like crazy. I was also using SheaMoisture before making the switch.
Fast forward to now. I am beyond glad that I stuck through the awkward period. I suppose my hair just had to get rid of the gunk and find its own path and regulate its natural oils. The peppermint Shampoo does not make my hair shed less. However, from my scalp to the ends of my hair, it is so much healthier. It finally has a shine, it stays hydrated longer(I wash it every 3 day) and the fragrance is unbeatable. This is going to be a staple in my house for as long as it is available.
Love this shampoo! Refreshing peppermint scent and tingling clean feel leaves my hair shiny and beautiful. I especially love that the company is very green and safe for our beautiful planet!
I bought this hair shampoo for my daughter as she has oily hair. She really loves the product and we both can see that her hair is less oily than before after she used the shampoo for the past two weeks. We also like the peppermint fragrance smell after the wash.