Refreshing Peppermint Shampoo for Sensitive Scalp
- Regular price
- Sale price
Help Heavy Hair Fly: Got flat, greasy hair? Let this clarifying shampoo for oily hair restore its light, weightless moisture.
Instant Root Purification: This anti residue shampoo breaks down all build up, from oil, dead skin, pollutants to styling products.
Calm Sensitive Scalp: The organic aloe vera, chamomile, olive leaf in this sensitive scalp shampoo soothe & prevent problems.
Look So Good, Feel So Good: Finally, the lively smooth hair you wished for, with fresh, clear, balanced skin to match!
No Sulfate & SLS, Yes Soapberry: Try the natural foaming magic of soapberry shampoo and indulge with a gentle cleansing lather!
Clean & Color Safe: This sulfate free shampoo is also silicone free & paraben free, a gentle shampoo for color treated hair.
Daily Aromatherapy: Let the light, natural essential oil of this refreshing peppermint shampoo awaken and delight your senses.
One Hair Shampoo For All: This mint shampoo for women & men is also perfect for families with children & babies.
Complete The Set: Bundle up an argan oil shampoo & conditioner set and get our matching conditioner. Your hair will thank you!
Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together.
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
- You may have noticed that most natural shampoos forget one important thing – your skin! While hair may feel soft, the tradeoff is itchy skin, greasy residues, and an overpowering smell. That’s why we use the pH-balancing Soapberry for both your skin and hair, making a creamy, gentle lather. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf, Chamomile, this shampoo gives you the beautiful, vibrant hair you crave, while nourishing sensitive scalp.
How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather into scalp, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily with our argan oil conditioner for best results. Enjoy a refreshing aromatherapy with its natural peppermint essential oil.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS (from Jojoba Oil), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CITRIC ACID (from Corn), MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, TERPINEOL (from Tea Tree), OLEA EUROPAEA (Organic Olive) LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (Peppermint) ESSENTIAL OIL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Soothing Shampoo!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Soothing Shampoo, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
Hi there. I purchased Tree To Tub shampoo recently for the sensitive scalp and for my first wash, it was very gentle on the scalp and it was very good. So do give it a try. Thank you.
Hi, My name is Meg and I think I'm officially Tree To Tub's Biggest fan. I use a lot of their products, and I wanted to tell you about some of their products that I absolutely love. I used these three products in the morning in the shower and the shampoo and the conditioner moisturizes and cleans my hair without any harsh chemicals. I love their body wash that also doubles as a shave cream. These three are all in awakening Peppermint. They're my favorite scent for the morning. I find it really wakes me up and energizes me for my day, it's a little bit tingly. So those are my my must haves in the morning in the shower. I love their moisturizer in their serum in the morning for hydrating my face at night. I prefer their lavender, that relaxing lavender scent for cleaning my face. And these there are skin care products. Really, they absorbed quickly. There are no harsh chemicals, but my absolute favorite product, my new favorite product right now Is their shea butter hand cream. I love how quickly absorbs on my hands, and it really makes them soft. It helps with the eczema. It absorbs quickly. Smells wonderful. So I love to smooth that on at night, gets me ready to go to bed. They're some of the products that I use in some of the reasons that I love them. I hope you consider using them as well. Thank you.
Hey, everyone. I just want to tell you about a product that I tried recently. The tree to tub products. And this happens to be the soap berry set, which includes a shampoo and a conditioner. These were really nice products. They have just a hint of peppermint flavor to them, which leaves you with a really nice feeling in your hair. But I enjoy these products and highly recommend because they're just a really good product. Good value for the money.
The shampoo left my hair feeling really soft. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to others.
Very mild shampoo yet it's great at controlling my itchy scalp and flakes. I love the peppermint scent.