Soothing Shampoo for Oily Hair & Sensitive Scalp - Peppermint
- Regular price
- Sale price
While this Soothing Shampoo works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have sensitive scalp
And you want a minty, soothing cleanse
- If you have greasy, weighted hair
And you want it to look fresh and vibrant
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the gentle scent of natural peppermint essential oil
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity | color treated, keratin treated, and chemically-treated hair
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- You may have noticed that most natural shampoos forget one important thing – your skin! While hair may feel soft, the tradeoff is itchy skin, greasy residues, and an overpowering smell. That’s why we use the pH-balancing Soapberry for both your skin and hair, making a creamy, gentle lather. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf, Chamomile, this shampoo gives you the beautiful, vibrant hair you crave, while nourishing sensitive scalp.
How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather into scalp, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily with our argan oil conditioner for best results. Enjoy a refreshing aromatherapy with its natural peppermint essential oil.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE (from Coconut), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS (from Jojoba Oil), CITRIC ACID, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (Organic Olive) LEAF EXTRACT, TERPINEOL (from Tea Tree). MENTHA PIPERITA (Peppermint) ESSENTIAL OIL
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Tired of products that just don't work? It's rare with us, but it happens. We'll send you different products to try until you're happy, or get a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Hi, My name is Meg and I think I'm officially Tree To Tub's Biggest fan. I use a lot of their products, and I wanted to tell you about some of their products that I absolutely love. I used these three products in the morning in the shower and the shampoo and the conditioner moisturizes and cleans my hair without any harsh chemicals. I love their body wash that also doubles as a shave cream. These three are all in awakening Peppermint. They're my favorite scent for the morning. I find it really wakes me up and energizes me for my day, it's a little bit tingly. So those are my my must haves in the morning in the shower. I love their moisturizer in their serum in the morning for hydrating my face at night. I prefer their lavender, that relaxing lavender scent for cleaning my face. And these there are skin care products. Really, they absorbed quickly. There are no harsh chemicals, but my absolute favorite product, my new favorite product right now Is their shea butter hand cream. I love how quickly absorbs on my hands, and it really makes them soft. It helps with the eczema. It absorbs quickly. Smells wonderful. So I love to smooth that on at night, gets me ready to go to bed. They're some of the products that I use in some of the reasons that I love them. I hope you consider using them as well. Thank you.
I’ve been using peppermint shampoo and lavender conditioner for 3 weeks and I already see improvements in my hair. It looks stronger and shinier and im losing much much less hair everyday
I bought this hair shampoo for my daughter as she has oily hair. She really loves the product and we both can see that her hair is less oily than before after she used the shampoo for the past two weeks. We also like the peppermint fragrance smell after the wash.
I love the peppermint smell and the soothing Shampoo. I honestly have a very sensitive scalp, but this shampoo was gentle on my scalp.
My hair is so glossy after using this shampoo for a few weeks.