Ultra Gentle Unscented Body Wash for Sensitive Skin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Pamper Dry, Sensitive Skin: Dry skin is often sensitive. The best sensitive skin body wash moisturizes first, soothes second.
Don't Wait, Hydrate! Quench your skin with this hydrating body wash for dry skin without stripping protective natural oils.
Calm Troubled Skin: Give your skin a pH Balanced Body Wash sensitive skin loves. Shower with no irritation, only confidence!
Get Baby Smooth Skin: This shea butter body wash doesn't leave nasty residue, only the glowing soft skin you were born with.
- Moisturize Dry Patches: This hydrating dry skin body wash protects & comforts those dry, rough areas, like elbows & knees.
- No Sulfates, Yes Soapberry: This sulfate free body wash makes use of the natural foaming magic of the soapberry to create a gentle cleansing lather.
- Soothing Botanicals: This body soap doesn't just clean, it soothes with organic shea butter, aloe vera, cucumber, chamomile.
- A Clean & Unscented Body Wash: Allergic to scents? Enjoy peace of mind with this ultra-gentle fragrance free body wash.
- One Shower Gel For All: This body wash for women & men is also perfect for families with children & babies.
- Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together!
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
- Perhaps it’s our wild Soapberries that leave you clean and fresh without irritating your delicate skin. Or maybe it’s our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile) that nourish and hydrate without causing irritation, leaving softness without residue. Regardless of why our customers love it, from the moment you hold this pH-balanced, fragrance free body wash in your hands, you'll realize it's the ultimate quench your skin has been thirsting for.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather onto skin, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily and lotion with our shea butter lotion afterwards for best results.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut & Palm), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Organic Cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID (from Corn)
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Ultra Gentle Body Wash!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Ultra Gentle Body Wash, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
Who else here has sensitive skin on their bodies?
The days of using countless drugstore brands and the abundance of overwhelming Bath & Body Works scents are over!
For some reason, once I hit age 30 a couple years back, my skin started getting irritated from all sorts of body washes and lotions I used to be able to use! WTF? So I went on a hunt and tried COUNTLESS products that were supposed to be free to sulfates, parabens, scents, and anything else that could cause irritation. Then, I discovered TREE TO TUB Moisturizing Soapberry Wash from grove.co and it became my tried and true body wash. I have literally not purchased anything ever since. They have a pretty cool story and mission behind them.
Love this body wash. This might be my favorite Tree To Tub product yet, and I've used a lot of them. The smell is lovely, and really helps me enjoy my shower in the morning.
I love this one! I had tried the lavender one, and I was so itchy afterwards. My husband was able to use it. And then I found this raw, unscented one, and I have absolutely my itching. I have super sensitive skin, and it works great for me.
I have very sensitive skin, and this product does not irritate it at all. It is very gentle, easy to use, and pleasant on the skin. The best body wash I've tried so far. Would recommend it.
It has been difficult, in past years, to find a body care company with clean and safe products, as well as non-toxic. I find that their body wash and their shampoo work very well for me, and lately I've begun using their hand cream.
I'm beginning to wonder if they have already come out with a laundry soap, just plain old laundry cleaner, nothing more.