Ultra Gentle Body Wash for Very Sensitive Skin - Unscented
- Regular price
- Sold Out
- Sale price
While this Ultra Gentle Body Wash works wonders for everybody, it is especially perfect…
- If you have very sensitive skin
And you want a gentle cleanse without irritation
- If you are tired of the discomfort
And you want to feel safe, calm, and comfortable
- If you want to remove dirt and debris
Without stripping natural protective oil
- If you don't like nasty chemical residue
And you prefer clean, botanical ingredients
- If you don't like the smell of overpowering perfume
And you enjoy the unscented, fragrance free simplicity
Yes, all our products are designed with the most delicate skins in mind!
Safe for: very dry or sensitive skin, oily skin, allergy prone skin, fragrance or chemical sensitivity
Suitable for: women, men, teens, children
- Perhaps it’s our wild Soapberries that leave you clean and fresh without irritating your delicate skin. Or maybe it’s our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile) that nourish and hydrate without causing irritation, leaving softness without residue. Regardless of why our customers love it, from the moment you hold this pH-balanced, fragrance free body wash in your hands, you'll realize it's the ultimate quench your skin has been thirsting for.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather onto skin, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily and lotion with our shea butter lotion afterwards for best results.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUMPARKII (Organic Shea Butter), CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Organic Cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID (from Corn)
- Our Products Don't Contain:
Sulfates, SLS, Parabens, DEA/MEA, Gluten, Artificial Fragrance, Animal-Derived Ingredients
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Who it is for
What it is
Who else here has sensitive skin on their bodies?
The days of using countless drugstore brands and the abundance of overwhelming Bath & Body Works scents are over!
For some reason, once I hit age 30 a couple years back, my skin started getting irritated from all sorts of body washes and lotions I used to be able to use! WTF? So I went on a hunt and tried COUNTLESS products that were supposed to be free to sulfates, parabens, scents, and anything else that could cause irritation. Then, I discovered TREE TO TUB Moisturizing Soapberry Wash from grove.co and it became my tried and true body wash. I have literally not purchased anything ever since. They have a pretty cool story and mission behind them.
Love this body wash. This might be my favorite Tree To Tub product yet, and I've used a lot of them. The smell is lovely, and really helps me enjoy my shower in the morning.
I feel so clean after using and it’s so gentle!
I've tried so many products that have all made me itchy and brake out. But this body wash is gentle and soothes my skin. And even though it is unscented it leaves my skin smelling good and clean. I'm very happy I've found this product!
Excellent product for sensitive skin. Been using it for several weeks now, and the skin itch is much less than before using this. And two areas of psoriasis breakout over the previous month, are now much improved, one is almost normal. Highly recommend this product.