Ultra Gentle Unscented Shampoo for Sensitive Scalp
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Dry Hair & Scalp?: Not your usual dry hair shampoo, this hydrating shampoo for dry hair is also the perfect dry scalp shampoo.
A Hydrating Cleanse: Removes dirt & grime without stripping natural oil, this argan oil shampoo quenches both dry hair & scalp.
- Calm Sensitive Scalp: The organic aloe vera, chamomile, olive leaf in this sensitive scalp shampoo soothe & prevent problems.
- Look So Good, Feel So Good: Finally, the smooth shiny hair you wished for, with moisturized, balanced skin to match!
- No Sulfate & SLS, Yes Soapberry: Try the natural foaming magic of soapberry shampoo and indulge in a gentle cleansing lather!
- Clean & Color Safe: This sulfate free shampoo is also silicone free & paraben free, a gentle shampoo for color treated hair.
- Love An Unscented Shampoo: Sensitive to scents? Enjoy peace of mind with this ultra-gentle fragrance free shampoo.
- One Hair Shampoo For All: This argan shampoo for women & men is also perfect for families with children & babies.
- Complete The Set: Bundle up a moisturizing shampoo & conditioner set and get our matching conditioner. Your hair will thank you!
- Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together.
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
- You may have noticed that most natural shampoos forget one important thing – your skin! While hair may feel soft, the tradeoff is irritated skin, harsh residues, and an overpowering smell. That’s why we use the pH-balancing Soapberry for both your skin and hair, making a creamy, gentle lather. Together with Organic Soothing Botanicals like Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf, Chamomile, this fragrance free shampoo gives you the smooth shiny hair you crave, without irritating your delicate, sensitive skin.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather into scalp, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily with our argan oil conditioner for best results.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
- SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS (from Jojoba Oil), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL (Organic Argan Oil), POLYQUATERNIUM-67, CITRIC ACID (from Corn), MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (Organic Olive) LEAF EXTRACT, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Ultra Gentle Shampoo!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Ultra Gentle Shampoo, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants—perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
I just wanted to give a quick review on the tree to tub brand. I've used a few of their products now for a couple of weeks and I love them a lot. One of my favorite ones is the soap berry for hair, looks a little like this. I use this on my hair as well as my kids and it's just really clean feeling. It does not leave your hair gunky and it's very lightweight and it only takes a little to get the job done. So give them a try. I think you'll love them.
This shampoo is gentle on your scalp and does not irritate it. It also does not cause irrigation, which is a major plus.
I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and straw-like. This shampoo is mild and takes very little to give great lather.
This soapberry shampoo is a one of a kind product made from soapberry that feels natural and high in viscosity. I prefer unscented products, and this shampoo meets my needs. A small amount goes a long way, and it even includes a real soapberry! This shampoo is expensive at first, but it's worth it because a small amount goes a long way.
The shampoo is gentle on the hair yet cleans well. So much better than store bought shampoos.