Vibrant Vitamin C Body Wash for Sensitive Skin
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Pamper Dry, Sensitive Skin: Dry skin is often sensitive. The best sensitive skin body wash moisturizes first, soothes second.
- Don't Wait, Hydrate! Quench your skin with this hydrating body wash for dry skin without stripping protective natural oils.
- Calm Troubled Skin: Give your skin a pH Balanced Body Wash sensitive skin loves. Shower with no irritation, only confidence!
- Get Baby Smooth Skin: This shea butter body wash doesn't leave nasty residue, only the glowing soft skin you were born with.
- Moisturize Dry Patches: This hydrating dry skin body wash protects & comforts those dry, rough areas, like elbows & knees.
- No Sulfates, Yes Soapberry: This sulfate free body wash makes use of the natural foaming magic of the soapberry to create a gentle cleansing lather.
- Soothing Botanicals: This body soap doesn't just clean, it soothes with organic shea butter, aloe vera, cucumber, chamomile.
- Daily Aromatherapy: Let the light, natural orange oil of this Vitamin C body wash brighten both your skin & mood.
- One Shower Gel For All: This citrus body wash for women & men is also perfect for families with children & babies.
- Shine From Head To Toe: Get our other body care, hair care, and facial skin care products that are best when used together!
Feel Safe, Feel Good, Feel Confident
Do you struggle with extra sensitive skin? You feel like you've tried everything and nothing works?
We get you. And we promise––there's a solution! Your skin just needs a little extra love to get that feel good glow. Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin, finally!
Gentle For All - Sensitive, allergy-prone skin. You name it!
Skin Friendly pH - Protect your skin with pH balanced formulas. Say goodbye to irritations!
Clean Ingredients - When we say clean, we mean it! No sulfates, parabens, DEA/MEA, or toxins of any kind.
Natural Fragrance - No nasties or irritants. Just light, natural scents from pure essential oil.
Earth Friendly - Always vegan, cruelty free, with recycled or recyclable plastic.
- Perhaps it’s our wild Soapberries that leave you clean and fresh without drying your delicate skin. Or maybe it’s our Organic Soothing Botanicals (Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile) that nourish and hydrate without causing irritation, leaving softness without residue. Regardless of why our customers love it, from the moment you hold this pH-balanced, Vitamin C body wash in your hands, you'll realize it's the ultimate quench your skin has been thirsting for.
- How To Use
Massage the creamy soapberry lather onto skin, and rinse off with cold water to lock in extra moisture. Use daily and lotion with our shea butter lotion afterwards for best results. Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy with its natural orange essential oil.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
SAPINDUS MUKOROSSI (Wild Soapberry) JUICE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF (Organic Aloe Vera) JUICE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (from Coconut), SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE (from Coconut), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (from Coconut) & DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL & GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE (from Coconut), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (from Coconut), CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL (Orange) ESSENTIAL OIL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CITRIC ACID (from Corn), BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (Organic Shea Butter), MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (Organic Chamomile) EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Organic Cucumber) FRUIT EXTRACT
- No artificial fragrances, sulfates, parabens, edta, animal by-products, phthalates
rPET is an eco-friendly plastic that is created by collecting, sterilizing, and recycling consumer-used PET plastics, such as water bottles.
rPET stands for recycled polyethylene terephthalate and is 100% safe to use for our products. In fact, rPET is FDA approved and widely used to create bottles, packaging for food, and even shoes!
At Tree To Tub, our goal is to use sustainable materials to package all of our products in the near future. And that's why we use rPET to create the bottle of our Vitamin C Body Wash!
If you're not familiar, using rPET is an effective way of helping Mother Nature because:
- rPET is 100% recyclable, lessening the need to produce Virgin PET
- rPET is made from recycled materials, reducing the amount of plastics in landfills or the ocean
- rPET requires 79% less energy to produce compared to Virgin PET, because it lessens need to extract natural resources
- rPET reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 71%, because it's lightweight and easy to transport
Have peace of mind knowing that whenever you buy our Vitamin C Body Wash, you're helping Mother Nature too 🌴
A quick heads up: tiny (harmless) black spots may appear on our rPET bottles because not all foreign particles can be filtered at 100%. Don't worry, they don't alter our naturally soothing products in any way––it just means we used recycled materials to package them!
Did you know soap grows on trees? Yes, with a little rub, these berries foam up just like soap, but better! The creamy lather from the berry is not only pH balanced (~5.5) for the human body, but also contains rich antioxidants - perfect for every skin type!
In fact, it’s been used by indigenous cultures as a gentle cleanser for thousands of years! Why use harsh chemicals when you have Mother Earth’s little Soapberries? Finally we can all clean the natural way now!
30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Your skin is picky. We know, and we want you to feel safe with us. If your skin doesn’t like it, just ask us for free exchanges or a full refund.
Why you'll love it
What it is
Hi guys! So I've been trying this skincare brand called Tree To Tub. It's a small brand but it's really, really good. So I've been trying the vitamin C Body wash for dry sensitive skin in the scent citrus which is currently sold out right now.
And I've also been trying the ultra gentle shea butter lotion with it's unscented and it's also for sensitive skin, and I've been using this for about three months now and I can say that I've seen a drastic change in my skin.
I went from wearing a full face of makeup to like literally nothing because of the way that my skin looks. I actually like the way my skin looks. I like the product, I like how it feels, I like what they stand for. You know, they stand for a lot. So tree to tub started with a kid in Taiwan, you know, and so the fact that they used their culture and native land to create something beautiful for everyone is just amazing. So yeah, I recommend this to everybody. I really recommend you try it if you have sensitive skin, if you deal with eczema or psoriasis or any sort of sensitivity to the skin. Ciao!
Hi, my name is Tammie and I used this product right here and it left my skin so soft and the scent is not unbearable, very light. So try this. If you have dried skin or any skin at all, that I mean it'll work on anything, but it's pretty cool. I love the product.
Hi, I am going to do a little video on Tree To Tub. I use several products from Tree To Tub. The first product I use in the shower. Yes. If I can get it up here, is a sunkissed citrus. It is the body, smells great. It helps your dry skin and leaves my skin so soft and healthy.
Then when I'm in the shower, I also have this bottle. It's for the face. It's a soapberry for the face awakening peppermint. This face wash balances my skin. It is very gentle, oil balancing and it's an active cleaner. Um I used to have problematic skin and I'm not having any issues now and it does not dry my face, it's the peppermint. Let's see if I can get it in there.
After cleansing in the shower, then I have I get out and dry off and this is the double hyaluronic serum and it's very hydrating. And this is for wrinkles. I use this every other night and every night. And during the day, I use the triple vitamin C. So the triple vitamin C, I use underneath my makeup, and also at night. And the triple vitamin C has helped my brown spots. I had a brown spot right here and right here. And you can see how that they're very they're getting very, very diminished.
Then at night, I also use the ginseng moisturizer. It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles. I'm loving this cream. It's not greasy on your skin. Very healthy and moisturizing. It has retinol in it and some retinols are very harsh, but this one is not harsh on your face at all. I use this every night.
Also, every night I use the eye cream with the retinol. Again, it does not hurt your eyes. It's non irritating and it's packed with lots of vitamins.
During the day, I use, like I said, the vitamin C. And I also use a ginseng green tea, um deep hydrating face, very moisturizing again, not drying. And I just put on order the hair. I'm going to try that to see if my hair will get thicker. I do take vitamins for my hair right now and I have been using other products on my hair. Hopefully I'll see even greater results. I have been using the Tree To Tub now for seven months. I'm 63 years old, I think. Um I don't look too bad for 63. I hope this helps you decide if you would like to use Tree To Tub. It's great products and it's all natural, which is great impact with vitamins. Thanks for listening
Tree to tub Soapberry for body Sunkissed Citrus, smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling soft.
So I used the Tree To Tub Vitamin C wash and I love it. I would honestly probably never use any other body wash now, especially like it since I have extremely sensitive skin, I have super dry skin and um I have keratosis polaris on the backs of my arms, so they're always like bumpy and rough and so um I have a hard time finding products that work and this works really well. I also really find that it works well in those intimate areas to kind of balance the ph and especially like your underarms areas that are a little bit more smelly. Um So I'm in love with it and I now have actually purchased um the hair loss shampoo as well, so I'm kind of trying that out as well, but I haven't got that far yet, but I love all of the products so far.