10 Ways To Use Nature's Purest Soap: The Soapberry – Tree To Tub
10 Ways To Use Soapberries:
On the tree, the soapberries begin as a green color then ripen yellow. Picked or fallen off the tree, the fruit will turn a dark purple-brown and wrinkle. We want to use the berries when they are at this last stage.
Soapberry Liquid: Add a cup of water for every 2 soapberries in a pot over the stove. Boil for 30 minutes on medium heat and strain for the liquid. To store, refrigerate the liquid and it should keep for a month.
Soapberry Powder: Grind up as many soapberries as needed to create a powder. (This will store longer)
1. Face Wash: Use the soapberry liquid extract. Or rub a boiled soapberry in your hand to lather and smooth over face.
2. Shampoo: Use the soapberry liquid extract.
3. Body & Hand Wash: Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil into the soapberry extract. Soapberry is naturally antibacterial.
4. Dish Washing: Combine the extract with some white vinegar. Or use the powder and combine with water to create a lather.
5. Dandruff Treatment: Mix in 1 part soapberry extract with 3 parts coconut oil. Rub into scalp, and let sit for 15 minutes, then rinse off with your homemade soapberry shampoo.
6. All Purpose House Cleaner: Use the soapberry liquid extract. Or combine a cup of the extract with 2-4 Tbsp of white vinegar and 4 Tbsp of water. This can be used on the floor, over countertops, and wiping windows or glass.
7. Laundry Detergent: Add a few berries to a muslin bag and throw it into your washer with your clothes.
8. Shaving Cream: Take about 10-15 of the soapberries left over after boil and remove the harder part of the shell, then pulse in a food processor. When it becomes a paste, add in few drops of olive oil and soapberry extract. Watch it foam.
9. Jewelry Cleaner: Simply soak your jewelry in the liquid for a few minutes, scrub clean, then wipe it down to reveal the sparkle.
10. Insect Repellant: Pour the liquid into a spray bottle and spray on any exposed skin Great for camping.
How can I use the soapberry,to produce a tree
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of your products! I use all of them for myself and my entire family. I will never, ever, use any other product. My maltipoo dog also gets bathed with the Soapberry Shampoo and Argon Oil Conditioner and I wash her face with the Soapberry face wash. We are one big happy family now! I plan to give products as gifts for other family and friends. I am so happy I found you! Thank you for these tips on how to use the soapberries other ways at home. I’ve been saving the soapberries that you send for free with each product. You guys are awesome!
I purchased your Shea Butter Body Lotion and Body Wash Raw Unscented through Amazon due to it being a natural product because I have eczema. Your products started clearing my eczema within two days!!!!!! I absolutely could not believe it. Over the last 25 years I have tried every over the counter and prescription creams, lotions and so forth. Nothing has EVER worked until I purchased this. This has truly been a miracle product for me. I have now ordered your shampoo and conditioner through your website. Can’t wait to receive it!!! Thank you!!